part 1

★ ☾ ★ ☾ ★ ☾

It isn't often Shinsou leaves you and Kaminari alone. You both feed off of each other's energy and nights spent together without the dom hovering over you normally result in unbridled chaos that warrants a stern talking-to from Aizawa-sensei. Nobody can remember a time when Shinsou isn't lingering behind you two, watching and waiting for one of you to step a toe out of line so he can rope you right back in. He's the impulse control, the disciplinary, the one who keeps his two erratic partners from inadvertently setting something on fire and winding up behind bars.

So when the time comes Shinsou is required to be away from you two for a very important mission, everyone is on the edge of their seats.

Kaminari is difficult enough to handle-spontaneous, loud, far too creative, and somehow always managing to stir up a new brand of trouble no one is prepared for.

You, on the other hand, aren't as difficult as the blond-a little more reserved and hesitant to start anything-but, dear god, do you hype him up in everything he does. And by everything, it's everything and anything. It doesn't matter if it's a school project, a tough level in a video game, a new hobby he's been trying to get the hang of but can't seem to master, or a late night snack run because you both decided to smoke long after everyone had given up. You're right behind him, spilling encouragement and positivity and giddy to tag along.

The first week wasn't as bad as everyone expected. You and Kaminari stayed as calm as you could. The worst it had gotten was when he thought it'd be a good idea to try to mix two very reactive chemicals during class because he wanted to see the pretty colors and you had to leap over all of the desks to stop him.

The second week was a little more worrisome, but nothing no one couldn't stop with the threat of telling Shinsou what happened upon his return.

"Are you sure you want to spend five-thousand yen on that plushie, (Y/N)?" Jirou asked as she looked over your shoulder at your Amazon account. "What will Shinsou say when he gets back and you're complaining about being broke and he sees that thing on your bed?"

You pouted, though it didn't work on her as well as it does on Kaminari. "But it's so cute! It says it's peach-scented, too, so I'll always smell peaches."

"Tell that to Shinsou when he's pissed you're wasting your money."

But by the time the third week rolls around, you and Kaminari are ready to explode. You two have been so good for Shinsou, following all of the rules he left for you and rarely voicing any complaints, but going three days without sex is hard enough, let alone three weeks. Shinsou made it very clear that no one is allowed to touch each other, no one is allowed to touch themselves, and absolutely no sex. It seemed easy enough to follow at the time, but none of you had planned for his mission to take so damn long.

And Kaminari is wearing the pair of pants that squeeze his ass so well and accentuates his slender hips, and you're wearing one of Shinsou's shirts that still had his scent clinging to it, and neither of you know how to cope with your raging hormones. Staying away from each other is unavoidable. Both of you are needy little things who thrive off of cuddles and stolen kisses when no one is looking. But being in close proximity is clouding your judgement and has you thinking maybe you can break the rules just this one time.

Shinou won't know, you reason with yourself. He left his phone in his dorm so there's no way to get in contact with him.

He doesn't have to know. Because if he found out, you two would be in a world of pain and denied orgams.

But can you two keep it a secret?

Your need to be a good little girl for your daddy often outweighs your desire for his brutal punishments, and Kaminari has never been a skillful liar to begin with. But, dammit, it's been twenty-one days since either man has been inside of you and it feels as if your mind is going to snap from temptation. Kaminari's begging also doesn't help the war waging in your panties.

"Baby, please," he begs as you two sit on the couch in the common room. "It's been too fucking long and you're wearing his shirt."

You try your damndest to focus on the movie playing on the TV. "But Daddy said-"

"Daddy isn't here, and who knows when he'll be back. We'll just be quiet, it's okay. It's not like anyone knows we aren't supposed to fuck."

It's hard to argue with him when his hand is snaking up your bare thigh, slender fingers dancing along your soaked panties and circling around your throbbing heat. And when he peppers a few open-mouthed kisses along your neck, whispering pleas and promises of it feeling so good you won't be able to think of any retribution, your resolve crumbles even more. Your back arches at his hot touch, and your fingers find purchase in his shirt.

"Fine," you growl, pulling his body up with yours and making a beeline for your room. "But don't leave any marks. There can't be any evidence."

It takes all of five minutes to shed all of your clothes and have Kaminari's fingers knuckle-deep inside of you. Your legs are wrapped around his waist, your arms around his neck, and you can't bite back the moans that slip past your lips. Even though he's a little new to being a dom, he's still very proficient at turning you into a submissive little puddle of lust and drool, coaxing whimpers and curses out of you as he finger-fucks you into oblivion.

"You're so good baby," he utters into your hair. "So, so good. Look at you, so fucking cute begging for me. Do you like the way I use my hands?"

Your mind spins and your cunt aches despite already being filled with his digits. Praises from your daddy are rare, so when they're floating out of your other dom's mouth they have a different kind of affect on you. You wish you could bottle every one of them up and wear them around your neck like a chain, always so close to your heart and treasured.

"Pl-please, Denki-kun," you whine, grinding your hips against his hand in hopes of more friction. "I n-ne-need more."

His lips brush against your ear and ghost a few kisses on the delicate cartilage. "More? You want my cock, don't you?"

You're a horny mess in his lap. Fingers digging into his shoulders, you continue to gyrate your hips and babble, your voice broken and cracking. "Please, Denki-kun! I need it so fucking bad. Need your cock so bad."

He chuckles at your agony and after a quick kiss to your forehead, he has you pinned underneath his body. "What baby wants, baby gets."

It's messy and quick and so fucking desperate that it doesn't take long for either of you to cum. With your legs wrapped tightly around his waist and his nails digging into the plush flesh of your thighs, you're both crying out each other's names and praises fall from your bruised lips. His sweaty body collapses on top of yours and he nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck, your fingers quickly tangling in his soft hair as you kiss the top of his head.

"You're too good to me, baby," he sighs and squeezes you. "I'm so fucking happy you and Toshi let me in on this. I'm really crazy about you guys. You two are literally the best I could ask for."

Your heart lodges itself in your throat and you struggle to find the right words.

With some ungodly strength you aren't sure how you muster, you maneuver your bodies so you're both beneath your blankets, Kaminari's face buried between your breasts and your legs tangled with his, sleep washing over and drowning both of you.

★ ☾ ★ ☾ ★ ☾ ★