Αγκαλιές και κέικ - Itsuki Sumeragi pt.2

Your POV

We were making our way to Itsu's house and I just couldn't help to wonder what was in the box. Sweets? No, she would've told me the first six times I asked if it was that. Maybe it is a gift mother gave her? She would've also told me the first nine times I asked. What is it?

Whatever it is, I'm not looking more into it, or I'll get a headache. But it's just that I'm so curious of what's inside-

"(N/n)? Are you okay? You have like two minutes staring at the door" I slowly nod before looking at her.

"Huh?" She just laughs and pulls me inside.

"Come on. We were going to cuddle, right?" To the mention of the word 'cuddle, I sprint inside the big mansion and run straight to her room. I quickly change my clothes and jump into bed, Itsuki coming into the room.

"You could have at least waited for me, you know?" I shake my head and bury myself into the mattress.

"Nu-uh. I wanted to come in first to change, besides, your mattress smells like you~" I blushed, and laughed "Said it out loud?"

"Yes. Now, I'll go and change in the bathroom and when I come back we are going to cuddle until sunrise. Clear?"She said, smiling. I nodded determined. She left and I just started shooting imaginary bullets to imaginary targets.

After five minutes she was back, wearing a bear onesie. She sat down beside me and looked down before looking at me.

"Hey"

"Hola"

"What... What you thought when we first met?"

"What do you mean?" She came over to me and hugged my waist, laying her head so I couldn't see her face.

"When you came over to me on your first day, what did you think of me?" I could hear her voice losing its energy... no way we are going through this again.

"Hey, I told you this time and time again. I thought you would be a good friend and someone I could trust. And you are! Now, what happened that you are questioning yourself again?"

"Nothing.. it's just... I like someone... And I don't know if they even like how I act or how I am in general and-"

"I'm sure that that person will love you for who you are if they are worth it. If not, then they are just a big idiot. Who wouldn't want to be with or be you?" She giggles and looks up at me.

"Do you like someone?"

"May~be. And maybe you know them~" I saw her eyes light up and then dull. 'Is it Meri? Maybe Yumemi'

"Oh..." I then kiss her forehead and hug her.

"But I believe that they won't like me. We've been friends for so long that I am almost certain they see me as a sibling by now, that and there's competition.." I see her sweatdrop and look away.

"If you like them just tell them, maybe you have more chance than you think"

"Okay, I'll do it right now then" 

"What?-" I pull her so she's looking into my eyes and I kiss her briefly, her eyes wide like plates and her cheeks blushing as red as a ripe strawberry, juicy and sickeningly sweet.

"I like you, Suki~" She gasps and gets from on top of me, hiding her face into one of her plushies. "Hey, I did what you told me. At least say or do something..."

She looks at me, a smile wide enough that could be compared to the one of Chesire's. "You're an idiot, y'know?" Moving to my side, she hugs me like if I was one of her many giant plushies.

"I like you too, you dork."

"What is in the box?" Suki looked over to the box and got up, taking the box and sitting on the edge of the bed. 

I crawled to her and peeked over her shoulder. Inside the box, there were two mushroom rings, a container full of chocolates, a letter, and a set of... toys. I laugh and take the note, seeing that Suki was not in the shape to even talk. 

'Dear Itsuki and (Y/n)...

Your mother and I have picked this as a gift from both of us to you. The chocolates and the toys are for a game we created a few years ago, hope you two enjoy it as much as we did. The rings are from a new collection your mother created 'Cottagecore' is the name of it, I know, your mother is the best. Well, that's all, enjoy your time together~ 

With love

(Y/m/n) & (Y/sm/n)

P.D: (Y/n), dear, we've taught you enough, make sure to put that to good use~'

Heh~ Maybe for another day~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is lemon. Remember you can request