╰➢ first task

Mulai dari awal

The five of them were just wondering around, walking, until a dragon suddenly roared loudly. Nicole and Fleur shot each other equally nervous looks, while Dumbledore was bust telling the people what would happen.

It was as if Fleur and Nicole had a silent communication— with the two of them just sitting in the same bed in silence while Dumbledore talked.

Nicole then walked over to Harry. The two of them still haven't talked that much, and all of a sudden Nicole felt herself jumping up to Harry and giving him a hug.

"Harry, I'm—"

Harry didn't say anything, instead hugging her back. The two of them just hugged in silence— their actions speaking way louder than words. They were both really scared. This might be the last time they would actually hug each other.

They were thankful that Rita was nowhere to be seen, but Hermoine came and hugged the two of them, and the woman appeared out of thin air and took a picture of the trio hugging.

"Young love." she smirked. "How... stirring. If everything goes unfortunately today you three may even make the front page."

Nicole didn't even have the energy to snap at Rita, and luckily Viktor was the one who told her off.

"You have no business here." he said in his thick accent. "This tent is for champions.." he glanced at Hermoine. "and friends."

Rita turned to him. "No matter. We've got what we wanted." After taking a quick picture of the champions, she and the photographer retreated.

"Good day, champions. Gather round, please." said Dumbledore, entering. "Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. A moment only four of you can fully appreciate." Dumbledore seemed to notice that there were six students instead of five. "What are you doing here, Miss Granger?"

"Oh, sorry.. I'll just go." Hermoine said, waking away.

"Barty, the bag." Dumbledore said, and a green bag was infront of them soon. "Champions, in a circle around me."

"Ladies first," he said, offering it to Fleur Delacour.

She put a shaking hand inside the bag and drew out a tiny, perfect model of a dragon — a Welsh Green. It had the number two around its neck.

Then, Nicole reached in and pulled out a dragon with black ridges on its back with the number 4 tied on its neck. The Norwegian Ridgeback, the same dragon Nobert was.

Krum pulled out the scarlet Chinese Fireball. It had a number three around its neck. He didn't even blink, just sat back down and stared at the ground.

Cedric put his hand into the bag, and out came the blueish-gray Swedish Short-Snout, the number one tied around its neck.

Knowing what was left, Harry put his hand into the silk bag and pulled out the Hungarian Horntail, and the number five. It stretched its wings as he looked down at it, and bared its minuscule fangs.

"These represent four very real dragons, each of which has been given a golden egg to protect." Crouch explained. "Your objective is simple: Collect the egg. This you must do, for each egg contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?"

When no one answered, he smiled.

"Very well." Dumbledore stated, looking a bit nervous. "Good luck, champions. Mr. Diggory, at the sound of the cannon, you may—"

He was interrupted by the canon booming.

"Good luck, Ced." Nicole smiled, patting his back.