The emperor thought for a while and nodded in agreement, don't say in profound meaning: "It's not impossible to go with the side monarch, but I have to remind you that as a prince, Zi Zi is the most important!"

"Thank your father for your grace, your children know that your children will not let you down," Xuanyuan Hancheng said solemnly.

Xuanyuan Hancheng came out of the Royal Study Room and did not return to Pingle Court immediately. Instead, he went directly to Yongshou Palace and met his mother alone. Xuanyuan Hancheng and his mother talked about what he and his father said about the draft today.

"That Chunwei comes from Shuxiang Mendi, and she is gentle and gentle, but she looks a little weak ... in the future, my palace is a little worried. My official thinks that Yao Yulan is better, or you two I'll take it all, "said the queen.

"The son-in-law didn't like Yao Yulan. At a young age, he came to be known as the first talented girl in Beijing. There are many talented women in the capital. Which of the big family girls with rich heritage is not talented. But why is there such a just The girl is the first talented woman in Beijing. It can be seen that she is a very ambitious woman. There is also Jiabao next to the son-in-law. After Xu Xueying's incident, the son-in-law does not want to put such a woman in the backyard of the East Palace. "Xuanyuan Hancheng said firmly. He did not like Yao Yulan. "As for Zhang Chunwei's body, you do n’t have to worry about the mother. Qian Taiyi's medical skills around her sons and daughters are so good that you can make Qian Taiyi take care of her body. It should be fine if you want to come to the March draft next year. As for Wenwen Qian, it ’s a good one. It ’s better to leave it to the younger brother as a concubine. Wen Wenqian is one year older than his younger brother, and the younger brother who is calm and temperate is just right. "

The queen also felt reasonable after listening to the prince's words. The queen saw her two sister-in-law brothers and friends Christine, and the prince was able to think about the second prince everywhere, and she was very relieved. The queen also felt good about Prince's proposal. The prince also mentioned Jiabao, and the queen thought about Jiabao's temperament. "Then let Qian Taiyi look at Miss Zhang's first, as for the others, there are still many good family girls in the draft next year ..."

Walking on the way back to Pingleyuan, Xuan Yuanhan was ordered to follow Yuan Fu. "Let Qian Chunrong come to see the loneliness in the study."

Qian Chunrong came to the inner study of His Royal Highness. Over the past two years, he is now a confidant doctor at the Royal Highness. "What do you want, His Royal Highness?"

"You have to find a way to understand the true condition of the ministerial servant Zhang Chunwei of the Ministry of Propriety. Now she must know the exact information as soon as possible." Xuanyuan Hancheng only remembered that Zhang Chunwei died in the next year, that is, eight years of Yuntai, but did not remember the exact In the future, I wonder if she can hold the draft?

"No." Qian Chunrong went to investigate immediately.

After much investigation, Qian Chunrong reported to His Royal Highness the results of his investigation: "Ms. Zhang's physical condition is very poor. Although the pulse case only shows that she is weak and needs to rest. But from the medicine prescribed by the doctor, A lot of tiger wolf medicine has been used to maintain it. The internal organs that want to come to this pure Weiwei have started to fail ... "

"If you come to treat Zhang Chunwei, does she still hope to recover? If not, can she extend her life as much as possible to support her until the end of the draft." Xuanyuan Hancheng asked Qian Chunrong.