"What's wrong, obviously let him follow us Zhiqi, we Zhiqi died, but he is fine. I haven't let him pay my son for his life ..." Zhao is almost crazy.

"It's ridiculous. If you ... that Zhang Jihe knows how to think ..." Xue Gui wondered whether Zhang Jihe had been with him for more than 20 years, and knew many of his secrets. The Zhao family is crazy, and the other sister-in-laws in the family are hard to serve. Fortunately, he had an illegitimate child in his early years, but now he is a good child ...

Zhang Jihe stayed in the study alone, looking heavy. I remembered that my son couldn't move in bed. Zhang Yingxiang's hamstrings were all interrupted. Thinking of his son who might be worse than walking in the future, Zhang Jihe hated it and was struggling.

Suddenly a window was blown open by a strong wind, and a black man flashed in, Zhang Jihe was startled.

The man in black gave Zhang Jihe a pill box and said, "His Royal Highness said that your son would need this."

After the black man saw Zhang Jihe accepted it, he didn't wait for him to say anything, then jumped into the night and disappeared. Zhang Jihe held the pill box excitedly and opened it. The ointment inside was crystal clear and glowing with green light, and a scent of medicine rushed towards his face. Zhang Jihe thought that his son's leg should be saved. He clenched the medicine box and made a secret decision ...

Half a month later, Xuanyuan Zhaohong found that the people he sent to him had no news, and knew that the big event was not good ... Prince Xuanyuan Hancheng must have learned about Huanhuacao. The prince's illness must have been the prince's illness.

Xuanyuan Zhaohong invited his conspirators to discuss it for a long time, and finally Xuanyuan Zhaohong decided to take a pre-emptive gamble ...

After the twelfth day of the twelfth lunar month, the prelude to the new year was officially kicked off. The little year and the big year are called "busy years", and the prince's east palace receives many tribute from his subordinates. The tribute items are mainly wild animals and rare objects from various places. Qiu Zheng also compiled the books one by one to His Royal Highness and then put them into the library.

Xuanyuan Hancheng also deliberately let Lin Jiabao participate in understanding these, and then the rewards to the courtiers during the Spring Festival were also left to Jiabao. In this way, Jiabao's status was virtually improved, so that both inside and outside the DPRK looked at Lin Jiabao.

The red lanterns were hung in the palace on the 24th of the first month of the lunar month. The palace was cleaned inside and outside, and the door gods and couplets began to be hung on the 26th of the second month. A few days before New Year's Eve, window decorations and blessings will be posted in the palace.

Lin Jiabao gave Yuan Qing, Shu Ya and Shu Qin the blessings he wrote. From the former palace man waiting to be rewarded, he has now become a noble man who can give rewards to others.

On New Year's Eve, a royal family banquet was held in the Bohol Temple. Only the emperor, queen, prince, princess and concubine of the harem attended the New Year's Eve feast. Xuanyuan Hancheng naturally took Lin Jiabao.

Lin Jiabao's clothes with dark red embroidery looked very festive. Xuan Yuanhan took Jiabao's hand tightly: "Don't be nervous."

Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao to greet his father and mother. After that, he naturally took Lin Jiabao to his seat and let Jiabao sit next to him.