But Jieun was sitting alone in the cold room,the thick blanket tightly wrapped around her body as she watched the snowflakes fall from the sky.

How she wished she could have a snowball fight with her sister,how they used too.

Her sis chaeyoung is probably now back from studying abroad and is spending the time with her lovely mom.

Jieuns eyes wandered around the room when her something caught her attention.

It was the book bangchan gave to her, where she can write in her feelings.
She grabbed the book and opened the first page to see what she wrote.

Tired of this all

That was the only thing she wrote the other pages were empty.

Jieun took a pencil from the little table and sat back on the mattress, deciding to write something in it.

Today is Christmas,
I wish I could see me family and take nice pictures with them.
I want to eat moms special food
that she only makes at Christmas.
I wish that the other members could find out about the lies they've been told.

But all of this won't happen...

Jieun sighed as she put the notebook beside her and close her eyes trying to concentrate on nothing but the silence.

She could hear some muffled laughing and loud noises as the boys were having fun.

"I wanna join them."

She mumbled and closed her eyes drifting of to dream land.

———————————————————-
"Hey..Jieun?wake up."

"Hmm I am fully awake."

Jieun rubbed her eyes still sleepy until she smelled the scent of food.
Now her eyes were wide open and she saw Jeongin standing in front of her with a tray of warm Christmas food.

"It's not what you usually eat on Christmas with your family but it's our traditional Christmas food."
Jeongin smiled and ruffled the girls hair who was already tasting the food.

"Woow amazing!"
Jieun smiled widely and he chuckled.

"I have to go now again the others don't even know that I've brought you food."

Jieun nodded still more concentrated on the food.

"I leave now oh and Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."Jieun said her mouth stuffed with food,the boy just laughed at her.

The next week passed and everything was normal.Jeongin and Seungmin would come and give Jieun some company but they still had to go on some missions,so she had to spend a lot of time alone which is nothing new.

Jieun was currently sitting at the little table staring at Jeongins Christmas present.

A silver ring.

You are strong

Was written on the inner side of the ring and Jieun read those three words over and over again.