Intergalactic

Archer's Planetary Mix tape:

Hostage-Billie Eillish

"So your still not going to tell me your name?"

"My name is Happy. You know that already."

She is fidgeting with that key around her neck. I know I am aggravating her and for some reason I am loving it.

"You know there are more important things than coin."

I see her glancing around for an escape. "Enlighten me."

"Interstellar communication."

She takes in my blank stare and continues on.

"Music is what brought us all together before we all got blown apart."

"Wait what?" I can't believe what I am hearing.

"When everyone's world ended my people devised a way to keep everyone alive through an infinite playlist. "

"Everyone had their own playlist that was set to their chosen life path. But the  leaders of our world decided to take control of our playlists in order to control our decisions."

"So your people saved everyone's life?"

"No, more like gave you a way to go on living."

"So we can just erase our playlists and get back control of our lives. Right?"

"Our souls are one with the music. The day the music dies will be the day we die too."

"That's why i need you to forget turning me in for a reward. I need you to help me."

Gainell's Infinite Playlist:

Lovely-Billie Eillish + Khalid

I didn't want to get him killed. I knew this was a possibility because I had gotten people killed helping me before.

We would have to go through dead mans belt and it wasn't called dead mans belt for nothing.

Archer's Planetary Mix Tape:

Happy- Michael Jackson

My life began when Happy smiled. I knew then and there that I couldn't let her go. I would risk my life and hers to have a future with her.

INTERGALACTIC-Beastie Boys

"You know they say when people are placed together in stressful situations they become closer

"You know they say when people are placed together in stressful situations they become closer."

Archer is way too jolly for the situation we are in. He is ducking and diving asteroids while making it his job to make me laugh.

Maybe "I" wouldn't be the one getting someone killed this time. I need to get him to keep focus. We have to get to dark star 6, use the key to reset the program and then hopefully safely get back out.

"Oh darn it. Watch out!! I'm more concerned that objects may be closer than they appear right now Archer."

"If we survive this will you tell me your real name?"

"Whatever." I say with my eyes closed.

"Will look at that. We made it in alive." Archer seems surprised. "I can't believe we will have to do that again."

"On the bright side you now have experience doing it."

Archer grins."Ha I knew there was a sense of humor in there somewhere."

We walk down the corridor and head for the vault and unlock it with the key. It takes under fifteen minutes to reset and we are ready to go.

"I feel footloose and fancy free already."says Archer.

"says Archer