Mr.Loveb0t 2

Mina's goal for today was to find a job that pays good but is also near her apartment. The most important criteria is that is near her apartment since she's not good with early morning and loud alarms. She was thinking more of a job that reflects her personality or something like that. 'Oh yeah!'. Mina totally forgot that there was an art cafe near her apartment. She wasn't sure though if they were hiring but it's better to check! But there's a bit of a problem now. Her apartment is at the opposite side of where she is right now. In fact, she was too preoccupied with her thoughts, she wasn't even sure where she was. "Aghh, how can I get lost? I live near here?!". Since she wasn't sure where she was she just ended up 'trying' to retrace her steps, emphasis on trying.

She tried her best to go back home but for some reason she arrived at the art cafe she intended to go to. "I think the universe really wants me to have a job. Thanks I guess." Mina didn't really know what to do or say because the last time she had a job, she was scouted and the company practically begged her to accept the job. 'Mina, you had a job once, you can do this. You can kinda make coffee, will that help?', she says in her head. She tried to shake off her nervousness and entered the cafe.

The cafe wasn't really popular but it wasn't like they were out of business either. Mina wondered where the manager was or where any of the staff members were. "Hi ma'am, Good afternoon! What would you like to order?". Mina felt quite surprised as a young male came near her. " Oh I'm sorry, I'm actually trying to look for a job. Are you guys still hiring?", Mina asks the young employee. The male didn't say anything but instead planted a weird expression on his face. "I'll try asking the manager!", with that the male went straight to the staff room and asked to manager to come out.

At the staff room, the young male practically begged all the employees there if the manager was around. He found the manager and dragged him outside. "Hey 11! What's wrong with you? Why ar-" The manager stopped talking when he was Mina standing near the entrance. "See Manager? Wasn't it a great idea to drag you out here?", 11 said with a smirk on his face. "She wants to work here and was asking for you. You're gonna hire her right? I mean it's annoying working with robo-" 11 continued but got shushed by his manager. "Go get her and take her to my office", Manager instructed. With that 11 went over to Mina and took her to Manager's office.

"Hello", Mina said while entering the office. Manager didn't say anything back but only instructed her to sit down. "11 said you wanted to work here? Why is that" Manager said. 'He doesn't like to dilly dally I guess'. To be honest Mina doesn't know how to answer this question. In fact the only things she wants to say right now is that she wants a job and she wants money, but she obviously can't say that. She doesn't know what to say so instead she uses her powers and grabbed his hands to hear his thoughts. 'Dang she's really pretty. I wanna hire her so bad but is it really worth it? We don't need more baristas, AGH THIS IS ANNOYING. Eh? Why is she holding my hands? EHHH?'

Mina laughed while hearing his thoughts and then snapped back to reality. "Hi, I'm Mina. I know this is a coffee shop and obviously you need to make coffee and stuff like that. But your baristas are very talented and I don't think  you need anymore of them. This place is practically perfect already but some things are quite missing." Mina says to the manager and his employee. "And what exactly are we missing?", Manager said, quite in disbelief. "The place looks a bit boring.", Mina says. Manager and 11 starts bursting out laughing. "Boring? Are you sure Min- Mis Mina?.", 11 says. "Well, the place looks cute I guess but it doesn't really attract any customers. You guys could add more plants or lighting outside the cafe. What's an art cafe when you guys barely have any art or portraits on your wall? If you hire me I can be really big help to the cafe."Mina says to Manager and 11.

that's it for now! byebye<33

(feb 20,2021)