Lucifer. 💔 (All Brothers) Part 2

-TW- Same A/N as last time. Wanna keep you all safe. if you don't wish to read this chapter proceed to the next one. Thank you 💖
———-

Tears started to gather in Satan's eyes and the other brothers rushed to him. "Satan! What's wrong?! What happened?!" Beel exclaimed.
He looked over at them and spoke, a crack in his voice visible "L-Lucifer.." Tears made their way down his cheeks.

Mammon raised his eyebrows "Yeah, What about him!?" Satan handed him the letter and waited as they scanned their eyes over the paper.

Mammon dropped the paper in shock, Asmo let out a loud gasp, Beel lowered his head, Belphie just stared on, and Levi covered his mouth.

Asmo spoke up "I-I don't understand..W-why..?" Satan sighed "It's because of us, Asmodeus. We put him through all this stress and trouble that he was expected to clean up because he was the oldest."

Belphie looked at Beel before looking down and muttering "Maybe I should've stayed in the attic to cause less trouble..." He expected no one to hear but Beel looked at him with wide eyes, tears streaming down his face.

Levi fidgeted with his hands "There's gotta be a way to bring him back... T-there has to be..!!" Levi screeched, Asmo patted him on the back "It's okay Levi, breathe" Levi took a deep breath.

Satan looked back at Lucifer "Maybe there is..."

—A year later—
Lucifer opened his eyes drowsily as everything was blurry and tried to make out everything around him.

He quickly sat up and felt dizzy. He stood up from the couch and walked out of the room where all his brothers were.
They froze at the sound of the footsteps and all turned around before shouting

"LUCIFER!!" And tackling him in a hug. He almost fell over but quickly gained his balance.
"My dear brothers, how I've missed you."

Levi looked up with tears down his face "We missed you too! Don't you dare do something stupid like that ever again! Do you hear me?!"

Lucifer sadly nodded and Beel cleared his throat "We all love you Lucifer, please don't think differently ever again"

Lucifer smiled before speaking "I love you all too."