Mikaelson Ball

Caroline's POV
             I woke up and put on my jeans, my red crop top, with my red heels. I went downstairs and made some coffee. Once the coffee was done, I put it in my travel mug, and grabbed my bag, and walked out the door, to my blue Mustang. Damon had gotten it for me, for my 18th birthday two weeks ago.

   I drove to school, and went to my locker. Bonnie was waiting by my locker, I said, " Hey, Bon."

She said, " Hey. So, I found a spell, that can locate something that can find out what the Originals are actually doing here."

  I said, " That's great."

  Bonnie said, " I know. I was wondering, if I could come over to your house and do the spell, on Friday, since it's a full moon. Damon, Stefan and Elena don't think this will work."

  I said, " It's fine. I have hope that it will work, if there is something else they are here for. Maybe they just want a normal life."

  Bonnie said, " Maybe. There's just this feeling I got when we first met them, at the grill. I don't know, it's just something else."

   I nodded and we walked to class. The Originals are the most powerful, strongest, and oldest Supernatural creatures. They came to Mystic Falls a month ago.

    After school, I drove to my house, and seen a box and an envelope sitting on the ground. I picked it up, and went inside my house. I set the box on my bed in my room, and opened the envelope.

  It read:
      Join the Mikaelsons for an evening of dancing and cocktails.

    On the back it read:
Save me a dance, love.
   Klaus.

   I rolled my eyes, and opened the box. It was a gorgeous blue dress. My phone buzzed, and I looked at it. It was a text from Elena.

   E- Did you get an invitation for the Mikaelsons ball?

C- Yep.

E- Are you going?

C- I don't know. Maybe. It might be fun.

E- Well, if you are going, I am. Now, I have to find a dress.

C- Have fun with that. Gotta go.

  I turned off my phone, and sighed. Klaus always keeps reeling me in, even when he tries to kill my best friends. He tried to kill Damon and Stefan multiple times. They keep acting like they just want a normal life here, but it feels like there is something else, they aren't telling us.

     I got a shower, and then put on the gorgeous blue dress, with my blue heels. I put my hair into a bun, and let a few strands loose. I put some eyeshadow, and mascara on, with some lipstick.

   I grabbed my clutch, and walked out of my room. I went downstairs, and to my car. I got in, and drove to the Mikaelsons house.

   I drove up the long driveway, and parked my car. I got out of my car and went to the front door. I knocked on the door, and it opened. Everyone was in the foyer, talking and drinking. I walked in, and seen Bonnie, Elena, Stefan and Damon.

   I walked over, and said, " Hey, Bon, Elena, Stef, and Damon."

    Elena said, " Hey, Care. Love the dress."

   Stefan said, " You look beautiful, Care."

   Damon said, " So, why did we have to come?"

  Stefan said, " There might be something we might find out, as to why they are here."

   I said, " Maybe they want a normal life?"