Chapter 14: Your not my lover,more like a brother

Start from the beginning

—-Time skip to dinner—-

  I drove into the parking lot of Miguel's apartment and drove into a spot . I grabbed my purse and  locked my car up and headed to his apartment. I walked past the doors until I got to the right number. I knocked three times and held my purse closer to me and waited for the door to open.

  The door busted open which caused my body to jump back. "Hey y/n" Miguel said breathing heavy. He looked back then at me. "Glad your here, you know how to cook?" He questioned. "Uh I guess why" I said trying not laugh. "Great come on" he grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I heard yelling of Spanish. " Everything alright" I asked catching my balance. "Yeah,no, I mean I don't know I suck at cooking and I've already held up dinner because my mom got held up at work, can you help her?" He asked pleading. "Yeah yeah of course" I said looking over at his grandma   In the kitchen.

   I helped her cook and Miguel helped me translate some of the things she said because I do know a bit of Spanish but I'm definitely not the best. We where down to plating the food when Miguel's mother walked in. "Hello mamá" Miguel went up and hugged his mom. "Hey guys I'm so sorry they kept me late, oh hi you must be y/n" she said coming to shake my hand. "I am she" I smiled . "ella es una cocinera fantástica" Miguel grandmother said while drying her hands.I looked over at Miguel with a questioned look and he walked closer to me, "what am I fantastic at?" I asked smiling . "She says your a fantastic cook" he said smiling graving plates.

   "Thank you for helping Miguel's abuela" Miguel's mom said sitting down  as me and Miguel placed the food for everyone.

    "It's no problem Mrs. Diaz, it was actually pretty fun I don't get to cook at home so it's a nice change" I smiled sitting down next to Miguel.

   "So from what we heard your pretty good at karate" Miguel's mom said. "Well I wouldn't say I'm the best but I've been doing it for awhile I did take a long break after an accident" I said taking a bite. "Wow this did turn out great" I smiled and we are for a bit.

   As we ate I got to know more about Miguel and his family and how at first Carmen, which I learned is Miguel's mom name , didn't trust Sensei Lawrence. "So wait Sensei lives across the hall?" I asked laughing. "Yeah when I first met him he reeked of booze and depression" Miguel laughed. "Well now it's only sometimes booze so that's a step up" I said and we all laughed. "So y/n who was your sensei before you met Johnny" Carmen asked smiling as she handed out desserts."uh mom we don't have to ta-" Miguel started but I cut him off."it's fine, it was Kreese I guess maybe that's why me and sensei Lawrence get along so well. Kreese did us both dirty. But I'm glad I met Sensei and that he got me back into karate, it's a really good stress reliever." I smiled taking a bite of the dessert. "That's great, I'm glad I let my mom talk me into letting my Miggy take classes" she rubbed his shoulder.

   "Your mother calls you Miggy too?" I asked smiling. "Yeah I thought you called me that because you knew my mom did?" Miguel questioned. "Nope I had no clue " I laughed. "So wait how did you start calling him Miggy?" She asked smiling. "It's the Nick name I had for my little brother, Miguel reminds me a lot of what he would have been like if he was still with us. " I said with a weak smile."I'm sorry to heart that cariño" Carmen said grabbing my hand as a way of showing condense. I nodded with a smile. "Was his name Miguel too?" Miguel asked. "No his name was Mickey, Mickey Ian L/n. You really are like a brother to me " I smiled . "Your the sister I always needed." Miguel smiled back.

   "Oh, son las 7:45, la pelea familiar comienza a las 8, apúrate al sofá" Miguel's  grandma got up excited and rushed to the tv. Miguel's mother smiled and stood up and took plates. "Y/n would you like to join us to watch family fued" she asked. "I wish i could but I have  to be back to the shelter at 8 it's like a curfew" I said helping bring dishes to the sink. "Well you are welcome anytime "Carmen hugged me and Miguel walked me out.

    "Your family is great" I said holding my plate of desserts. "Well they love you, better start calling you y/n Diaz" he said . I laughed. "That be great, the day I wouldn't have to stay in a a stupid shelter, but I can't be adopted from my understanding I have to be in this system till I graduate and turn 18" I said shrugging. " I'm really sorry to hear that" Miguel said " Don't be, now I'm gonna go see my handsome sometimes a pain in my ass boyfriend" I said side hugging Miguel and getting into my car. "I thought you couldn't have any visitors past 8?" He asked . "Who said he was signing in?" I questioned back and he smiled and rolled his eyes. We yelled night to each other and he drove off.

    When I got to the shelter I went and got a shower before Hawk showed up . I locked my door and got dressed in a black sweatshirt and black spandex. My phone buzzed as I applied lotion. I rubbed my hands together to get rid of extra and picked up my phone.

             Hawk❤️:

H: be there at 9 beautiful😍
Y/n: I can't wait I missed youuu, and I got the desserts lol
H: I missed you too, and hell yeah!

     I smiled as I noticed it was 8:45 so I cleaned my room up a bit. Before I knew it he was here and I knew by the tapping on my window. I unlocked and pushed them opened, i heard the latter lightly click on to the window and heard him come up.

   "Oh my Flynn Ryder" I laughed as he hopped in and closed the window. "If I'm Flynn Ryder that must make you , Rapunzel. Even though you are my princess your way prettier hun" Hawk said as he held my face and kissed me sweetly.

   When we pulled away I got excited and walked to my desk. "Oh look try some, there so good" I smiled holding the plate us. Hawk picked up the fork  on the plate and took a bite. "Damn it is" he said licking his lips clean.

   "I know right, makes me wanna cook again" I laughed happily as I put the plate down. "I'll finish it later but I was wondering if I could have something else" he said pulling me closer to him by my hips. "And what would that be?" I questioned wrapping my arms around his neck.

   He bent down to my ear and whispered in a deep husky voice. "You" before I knew it out lips collided and quickly became rough and passionate. We shifted closer to my bed where I sat down and we broke the kiss for a moment where Hawk took off his white hoodie smirking before crawling over me as I backed myself to the headboard. He smiled and so did I as his lips collided with mine once more as his hand traveled down my body to where he hooked my leg around his back making him body heat closer to me. He changed after moving slightly down to where his lips sucked and kissed my neck and collarbone. "Hawk" I gasped I felt him smile again my soft skin.

  His hands moved to the hem of my shirt as his hot breath moved to my ear. "Off " he groaned lightly but with heavy tone commanding . I leaned up as he slipped it over my head. He stoped and looked at me and smiled. "What is it? What's wrong?" I asked my with my cheeks heating up. "Nothing Babe " he said leaning back down and looked up at me. "Your perfect" he mumbled before sucking on the exposed skin above my bra. My hands rested yet moved around taking breaths as he stayed and worked on one spot. He stoped and began to kiss my lips once more. "Are you sure you wanna continue?" He said gaining his breath back. "Yes" I said slightly nervous."I got you don't worry" he said as he sat himself up and reached in the direction of his bag and unzipped the top sticking his hand inside....

   to be continued...

A/n: AHHHH IM SO SORRY FOR THIS hope it wasn't to bad💀💀. Also I've been watching shameless ALOT I mean I'm on season 6 almost 7 and it's been two weeks so I had to pay tribute to my favorite character Mickey somehow 😂😂sorry it took so long I'll get back to posting more frequently don't worry😭❤️