"Killua! What the heck!" He pouted.

"Gon we need to leave right away!"

He gives me a confused & worried look, "W-why?"

"Look just get dressed! we are leaving this house right now!" I shouted.

"TELL ME WHY! IM CONFUSED!" He shouted back.

'I don't have time for this.' I lift Gon over my shoulder and run out, luggage in hand, Gon kept kicking and trying to get off. I rush back to alluka and Kalluto.

"Ready to go? Got your stuff ready?" I asked while turning to leave.

"Yeah!" They both shouted in unison. Gon signed and looked at Alluka and Kalluto and at me, I looked back at him giving and apologetic look, he signed again.

He all rush down stairs, well besides Gon I'm still carrying him over my shoulder. I opened the door and look out to see a white BMW headed this way in the far distance. I panic and ran to the car placing the luggage in the car, Gon seems to notice my worries, he quickly get off my shoulder grabbed the keys and helping siblings in their seat, he starts the car and get in the front seat. As I finished I see the car pulling into the driveway a few feet from us.

They soon opened the car doors and take the opportunity to get in place and drive away going 40 miles per hour.

I see the white BMW far behind us but still following along. I go even faster.

"KILLUA SLOW DOWN YOUR GOING TO CRASH!" Gon yelled at me looking back at the scared boy and girl in the back seats.

I make a few turns trying to lose them, I look a the view point mirror to see that they weren't behind us anymore.

I parked in a crowded parking lot, I still see Gon in his sleep wear and chuckled a bit. He looks at me with a dead and blank expression. I hand him my navy blue hoodie and a pair of green shorts I found in his luggage I packed him. Alluka closes her eyes with her hands, and Kalluto looked away so Gon could change his pants. I also pass him is favorite green boots with long knee high socks.

We all get off to see a little cafe,

We go up the stairs, to a nice little place