Nonetheless, I finally gave her a small nod. "Thank you, Echo." I quickly glanced toward where Murphy was sitting. "Besides, we have bigger things to worry about than minute drama-like the fact that John still doesn't know how to work that damn gun."

Echo let out a small chuckle as she nodded. "Fingers crossed he has it figured out in the next hour."

I gave her a small smile as my eyes slowly drifted back to Shaw and Raven. It appeared that she was no longer mad at him, considering her lips were currently against his. 

Watching them for only a moment, I tore my gaze away, my hand flying up to the necklace that still hung off my neck. My fingers clasped around the ring that Bellamy gave me, the possession I refused to part with, even through everything that had happened in the past weeks. 

In that moment I hated myself. I hated myself for letting Bellamy go, for not even listening to what he had to say. 

He could die in the next few hours, and if that happened I wasn't sure I would be able to move on. 

So lost in my thoughts, I startled slightly as Emori plopped down next to me, throwing her arm over my shoulder. 

Apparently my despair was visibly obvious. 

I leaned into her slightly as I wore a sad smile. "At least someone gets a happy ending." I mumbled, nodding toward Raven and Shaw. 

Emori sighed as she rested her head against mine. "You'll be together soon." she promised. 

I snorted, closing my eyes for a moment. "Whatever that means."

A comfortable silence settled amongst us before I let out a small breath. 

I needed to move on from those thoughts right now, I needed to step up. 

"It's almost dawn." I announced, looking to both Echo and Emori. "Let's go over this again."

I picked up my flashlight, pointing it down at the battle plan that was laid out in front of me. 

With a deep sigh, I delved into the battle plan, mostly going over it to ensure I had missed nothing in the planning. If we could distract McCreary's men, pulling all reinforcements to point A, then the final two points will be open to Bellamy, Octavia and the Wonkru army. 

Everything had to go perfectly, or disaster would strike. 

As I spoke, I could hear my voice becoming increasingly thick with nerves. 

It was time to put to use everything that I had become on the Ring. No longer was I timid compliant. Now, I was ready to take on an entire army of prisoners-I had to for the people that I loved. 

---

It was time. 

The weather was dreary, almost matching the mood of what was to occur. 

A group consisting of Murphy, Raven, Emori, Shaw, Echo and myself were positioned atop of the ravine, guns loaded and ready. 

Within a matter of minutes the shooting was to commence, and I was ready to do whatever was needed to stop McCreary and his men. 

"Everyone ready." Echo ordered from her positioned, her eyes locked on our target. 

I let out a low sigh as I readjusted my grip on my gun. 

Just a few more seconds...

"Now!"

Upon Echo's signal, we all began to fire.