Then he but the glass on the table in front of us.
-I'm not going to drink a single sip of alcohol anymore. But only if you spend the rest of the night with me-
Now I was the one in shock. Theoretically he was a boy I had just met, but I have the possibility to allowed him to stop hurting himself.
So I accept.

He don't tuck a single drink all the time he passed with me. I don't know what he does when I comes home. But I'm happy he keeps that little promise. Maybe this whole thing will work.

Sean

As soon as Kaycee came out of the club I went for a drink.

I had made that promise for not failure at the beginning. Our meeting was supposed to get someone to start shiping us. I didn't expect spending time with her to be so much fun.

We danced and talked. When we tried to know each other at the hotel we just said the obvious things like the favorite color and how many slipping we had. But tonight we talked about something else like TV series, movies and funny memories.

And now I needed all the alcohol I could to think about something else but her.

-For a moment I thought I was in another universe. But now everything is back to normal-
I watched the birthday girl who smiled at me. We met years ago at a party. She was my first girlfriend, we broke up after a few months but we remained friends. Too similar to be together.

-Why you say that?-
-You stay the all night with the Kaycee Rice whiteout drink. I'm so proud of you-
-That was just for a couple of hours, not a big deal-
-If she was any other girl you wouldn't do that. Did you like her?-
-She look cute, fun, kind... Shit I need more alcohol-

I call the barman for tell him to pour other vodka. But Maddie stop him.
-No more alcohol for this man tonight- The barman go to other costumers.
-I don't drink for an half of the night-
-I know you and I care about you. For once in your life stop to avoid reality using alcohol. It's a good stuff let someone halping you, let yourself to fall for someone-
-I don't love her, I just meet her-
-But she do something that me, Julian and Rick trying for years. Just, if you try with her be serious. She don't deserve to you to broke her-

Why everyone was like she deserve some kind of protection from me. She doesn't look like a fragile girl who needs protection. Why everyone treated her like that?

I left the party. No one wanted to serve me alcohol anymore so I'd go and drink it at my house.

 No one wanted to serve me alcohol anymore so I'd go and drink it at my house