Chapter 3: Hunting Grace

*5 Months Later*

"Who do we have, Youngblood?" Dog asked.

"Grace Rae Brody. Born on July 23, 1977, blond hair, and blue eyes, weighs 132 pounds." Dog wrote the information on the board. "She was suppose to come in five months ago, but never did." Then, Leland's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Leland!" Leland furrowed his eyebrows.

"Grace?"

"Come to Waikiki. Over here on Olohana street." Then, there was a dial tone. Leland closed his phone.

"Was that her?" Leland nodded. "Why did she hang up?" Leland shrugged. "What did she say?"

"Come to Waikiki. Over here on Olohana street."

"Alright, let's go there." They got suited up, and went to Waikiki, but when they got to the address Grace had said, she wasn't there. "Youngblood, is there another number for Grace?"

"Only her mom. Hold on, let me call her." Tim called Grace's mom, putting it on speaker. "Yes, is Samantha there?"

"Speaking."

"Hello, this is Tim Chapman, Dog's brother."

"Oh! Hello, Tim! How are you?"

"Doing fine, but do you have any idea where your daughter is?"

"Probably with here abusive boyfriend, Joshua DeVil." Leland growled when he heard the word "abusive." Everyone noticed, but didn't say anything.

"Oh? And where do they live?"

"Over there on Olohana street."

"We're over here now, but no one's here."

"There's this one guy he hangs out with, I know his name, but it's not coming to me right now. Damn, what the hell is that guy's name. Oh! It's John Hart. His number is 763-2767." (A.N.: Fake Number)

"Alright, thank you." Tim hung up. "Leland call that number." Leland called the number.

*Grace's P.O.V.*

"If you don't stop I will call the Dog," I threatened, but then Josh slapped me as I let out a scream.

"You will not." I looked at him with the "Wanna Bet?" look as he looked back at me with the "Try It, Bitch And See What Happens" look, so I pull out my phone, dialing Leland's number.

"Hello?"

"Leland!"

"Grace?"

"Come to Waikiki. Over here on Olohana street." Then, Josh grabbed my phone, and threw it on the ground, stomping on it before slapping me. Josh put me over his shoulder, roughly as he walked outside, putting me in the car, driving to Bryan's house.

When we got there, Josh forces me to smoke ice. I didn't want to, but it was so good. Then, John walked in, and started smoking the ice too. When we finished, we went to his house. After some small talk, John's phone rang.

"Excuse me," John said, walking out of the room.

*John's P.O.V.*

After some small talk with Grace and Josh, my phone rang.

"Excuse me," I said, walking out of the room.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is John Hart there?"

"Speaking. Who is this?"

"Leland Chapman. Do you know who Josh DeVil is?"

"Uh, yeah, but I don't hang out with that cat no more," I lied.

"Oh, OK. Do you know how we can get a hold of him?" Leland asked.

"He has a place over there on Lauula, but he's over here at my place with his girl, Grace, and I know that Grace is wanted, and so is her boyfriend. Just so ya know Grace doesn't want this life. Josh is forcing her to do it. She's not a bad girl, just got caught up in the wrong crowd, and she won't run. She wants help."

"OK. We'll be over there. Just don't tell him." Then, my front door slammed, and a car engine started, then drove away.

"SHIT! Leland he just left. I guess he heard me."

"Dammit! OK where do you think they're going?"

"Probably over there to Lauula."

"Alright, thank-you."

"You're welcome. Good luck."

"Thanks, bye."

"Bye." Then, I closed my phone.

*Leland's P.O.V.*

Then, I closed my phone.

"Alright, let's get over there to Lauula," my dad said. Then, we got into the cars as I sat in the back while Youngblood drove. Beth, Duane Lee, and Sonny rode in the other car.

We finally got to Lauula, and we got out, surrounding the house as Dad rapped on the door. "COME OUT GRACE! WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST!" No one answered. "Kick it in Leland." I kicked the door down as we searched the house.

"LELAND, HELP!" I heard Grace yell.

"Grace! Where are you?!"

"Follow my voice, Leland! I'm scared!"

"Hold on! I'm coming!" I ran toward her. "DAD, FOLLOW ME!" I yelled at him as everyone followed me.

"LELAND!" Grace yelled.

"FREEZE! DON'T YOU MOVE!" Dad yelled as we surrounded him. Josh let go of Grace as she ran to Beth while she cuffed her.

*Tim's P.O.V.*

"Why didn't you come to the office?"

"I tried, Tim. I really did, but Josh threatened me not to go."

"If he's so abusive and does drugs why do you stay with him?" I questioned as Grace only shrugged.

"I don't know, but I don't want this life anymore." I nodded, and we went to the jail, and gave Grace over to the police.