The Speed Demon meets the Gacha Demon

Start from the beginning

Back with us.

At school

Everything was fine and dandy until Saji called Y/N out because Sona needed his help with some things.

Y/N:Why or what the hell does she need my help with this?

Saji:Normally I would scream at you for talking like that about Sona but you're way stronger than me so I'll let it slide, that and the immense amount of followers you've got in the school would burn me in the stake for doing that-said scratching the back of his head.

Y/N:At the very least someone understands unlike that limpdicked of a Dragon that is Issei.

Saji:You think so too?

Y/N:Yes I can't stand perverts of his caliber I mean I have several friends who are a bit perverts but not on Issei's level by far-said closing his eyes.

When they got to the Student council room.

???:What do you mean, that now there's only 1 of you protecting this place?!. They didn't inform us of this.

??? 2:Relax Xenovia I'm sure there's a really logical explanation of this.

Y/N:And that explanation is me!-said kicking the door so hard it got erased, with everyone around it getting thrown to the walls.

Sona:Ah Y/N, good thing you're here, now while we get the 2 exorcists out of the wall-said pointing at the mentioned ones who were a "little" stuck to the wall.-How about we talk.

Y/N:Talk is unnecessary, they wanted to know why there was only one protector of Kuoh instead of 2 and if that's pretty much why their here except for Cockaine I mean Kok and Balls, I mean Kokabiel.

After a few minutes they managed to get the exorcists out of the walls.

???:Now that we're out of the wall, I want to talk with you, mister?

Y/N:Y/N L/N. And you're Xenovia Quarta and Irina Shidou, with the last one being the childhood friend of Issei.

Irina:You're a friend of Issei?

Y/N:I wouldn't say friend more of the ONLY one-said looking at Sona and her group-aside from the Kendo Club who maintain him in line aside from almost killing him several times before.

Irina:But he's good people.

Y/N:He good people?. Like hell I may not know his past from A to B, but from the scarce weeks I've known him I already wanted him to suffer the worst fate that "God"(The only one that can use that title is Mercurius)has reserved for him.

Xenovia:How bad is he?

Y/N:Bad as in sinner?. Well I'd say pretty pink as in if he went to hell he without a shred of doubt would go to the deepest of the Lust circle, not only that but he's become a Devil just to fulfill his sexual desires.

Xenovia:He is really bad, just how much is he willing to sacrifice to fulfill his sexual desire?

Y/N:(Not that you'll be any different after Kokabiel reveals that this "God" is alive'nt). Oh and also an ex saint of the church Asia Argento joined the devils but I got her out.

Irina:You mean she ain't a devil anymore?

Y/N:She isn't and heck I've also gotten someone who's like her,but she didn't become a shitty Devil,this only includes the likes of those that don't learn to respect myself. And she's also much more powerful that Asia will ever be.

Xenovia:Well, what have you done, to get Rias Gremory out of the picture?

Y/N:Oh nothing just beat the ever living crap out of her brother who is one of the leaders,her fiancee and Issei.