I stayed silent because I never held a girls hand on my own. She said come on let's enjoy our day. It's still morning so I'm not suprised. Annasha took me to explore Tokyo is was a huge city but there was a downfall to all of this. The Lights are way too bright. We went to a restaurant and the others were with us. They all ordered what they wanted but I wasn't sure yet. Annasha got tired of me trying to find what I want to eat when she told the guy "he will get the same that I'm having." I looked up and had a confused expression. She smiled softly and said "it's good trust me." She ordered grilled shrimp with yellow rice on the side. They nodded and walked off. They took the menus  and went on their way to the back. Not even 45 minutes later the food was here. I had to use these terrible chopsticks. Annasha taught me how to use them correctly. So I was getting use to it. After the food arrived I tried to use the tactic Annasha taught me and it was going smoothly. The shrimp wasn't all too terrible but the yellow rice tasted like salt. After we got the check Annasha was reaching for her wallet. I quickly pushed her hand back to her lap gently and signed that this will be on me this time. She tried to protest as well as the other girls other then the girl that I shared common traits with. The guy came back to collect the money. I reached into my wallet and handed him the amount that the food costed in total. He said "have a great day" in Japanese. I nodded then we all stood up and walked back out.

The streets were full now. I'm not great in crowds I have clasturphobia. We were in a big group of people. I held onto Annasha the whole time not letting go at any costs. She looked down at me and said "you have a fear of crowds of people don't you." I nodded. She said "ok just keep holding my hand." I did because I was afraid that if I let go I would be lost and never seen or heard of again.

We successfully made it out of the huge crowd and we were heading to a city pool. Sadly in Japan there is summer school as well as the regular school year. So school is a year round thing here. We made it to the pool and I just sat by the changing rooms since they were getting dressed. The first that came out was Annasha. I smiled because if I don't it'll leave a bad impression. She asked why I wasn't in my swimsuit. I signed I don't want people to judge me because of how I looked. Even though I'm like 16 I'm still scared of people judging me and  small spaces. She said "come in get dressed into your swimsuit I'll be right here." I nodded shyly. I went into the changing room and got changed into my swimming shorts making sure to keep a shirt on. When I walked out Annasha was still there. She asked why do you have a shirt on still. I sighed just because. She crossed her arms and said "if I had the guts to show this much skin so should you." I signed "no I have scars remember." She said so what. The girls just walked out of the changing room and had their bathing suits on. Annasha said "take off your shirt and maybe I'll show you something later." I signed now that makes me not want to take off my shirt more.

She reached for my shirt I moved her hand out of the way. She look at Ryuu and said "can you help me because he's fighting back." She said move Annasha backed up and Ryuu came in front of me and was trying to pull my shirt off. I smacked her hand out of the way and said sternly "I'm keeping my shirt on." She went to kick me in the head. I blocked with my left arm which launched me back a bit. She was literally trying to fight me because I wouldn't take my shirt off. I took off in the opposite way of her she ran and caught up to me easily and pushed me into the pool. There was a huge splash. I shouted "HELP I DONT KNOW HOW TO SWIM! IM GOING TO DROWN!" I shouted while In a panic. I watched Annasha dives in with Suki following her lead. I was beginning to go underwater. I kept kicking and screaming and then you could hear was bubbles coming up to the surface. Annasha couldn't dive much since she had a massive rack preventing her to get me. So Suki jumped in and was swimming down towards me. I was now only seeing a blurry outline of a person getting closer to me. My eyes were closing and darkness was settling in. I remember the blurry figure picking me up and bringing me towards the light. I was put on land and I was looking straight at the sky.

Annasha pov
I had no idea he can't swim now Suki brought him to the side of the pool and laying him face up towards the sky. Great day for the lifeguard being here...they are supposed to help in this mess right. I went over to him and Suki was tired and ryuu was in complete shock at what she did. That only left me and the other girls But they didn't seem like they wanted to help. I went over to y/n and started chest compressions to get that water out of his lungs. He was cold. I gave him some oxygen and continued to give him compressions. After like 30 minutes he started spitting out as much water he can. His skin color was returning which was good I felt something grab me. I looked down and y/n had his right hand on my breast he said "where are you light I can't see." I didn't care he was groping me without himself knowing. All I can think about how nice it is that he is alive. He went to sit up but was too weak to do so. I helped him to get him in a sitting position. More water was coming out of his mouth and it was pouring onto the ground. He kept coughing getting the rest of that water out of his lungs. Eventually the water was gone. I smiled since he is living again. I said "are you in there y/n?" He stayed silent and said "yes just give me a bit should've told you I couldn't swim before hand...right? I said "yes but I'm glad you're still with us" his face was a bit red. I said let's go. Suki was standing back up and Ryuu was returned back to normal.

Y/n POV
I got up slowly and was managing to stand a bit when I took a step I fell onto the ground. Ryuu picked me up and said "let's go we're wasting daylight. We walked back to the house and Ryuu sat me on the couch. It was currently 9 o'clock at night. Annasha helped me towards my bedroom and said "goodnight y/n I'll be right next to you if you need anything." I was tuckered out and didn't pay attention to the "I'll be right next to you" part. I said goodnight. I shut my eyes and went to sleep