Little Kageyama : Acceptance Part 2

This takes place about a month or so after the first part!
Kageyama will be more androgynous in this one and will go by they them pronouns!
__________________

Ever since coming out to their teammates, Kageyama has been much happier. They chose to stay with their original name, Tobio, and just let the others call them different nicknames if they wanted. They actually didn't mind their name, even if they felt feminine. People usually called them by their last name anyways, so it wasn't an issue to them.

Kageyama had been having a rough day at school. They were constantly on the verge of slipping into their headspace, and it was stressful. They messed with the suddle bracelet on their wrist. It was yellow and hidden in their sleeve. So the others wouldn't get confused on what to call them, Kageyama bought three different braclets to wear depending on the pronouns they were going by at the time. It was working wonderfully for the team, and even Coach Ukai and Takeda found it easy to distinguish.

Tsukishima had nicknames for any set of pronouns Kageyama went by too. King for he him days (prince if they were little), queen for she her days (princess if little) and straight up just Monarch if it's a they them day. (He's been softening up with the little, and sometimes calls them Butterfly when no one else is around. Everyone has their nicknames for Kageyama.)

Getting down to the gym was by far the least stressful thing they've had to do all day. They were excited to see Bubs and the other teammates. When they opened the gym doors, they immediately noticed their bubs and Nishinoya Senpai practicing recieves already. They stopped however when they noticed Kageyama. "Hey babe!" Hinata says with a big smile. How he'd gotten there so fast, Kageyama didn't know.

"There's the..." Tsukki was cut short when he realized he couldn't see Kageyama's bracelet. "... What are you doing, Tsukki?" Yams asks, tilting their head in confusion. "I can't see the bracelet. I'm not going to assume what color the bracelet is." Tsukki huffs. Everyone laughs. "I mean at least he's nice about it?" Suga says shrugging some. Kageyama changes into their uniform. "See? It's yellow. It would've been rude to assume it would be pink or blue." Tsukishima says, crossing his arms.

Practice was going okay, other than the fact that Kageyama was starting to feel sleepy after a little bit. Which didn't help their need to be little at all. During a break, Kageyama say with Hinata and cuddled up to him some. Hinata smiled and gave his partner's cheek a kiss. "You look sleepy, little one." He teases softly, taking a sip of his water. Kageyama giggled a little, hiding their face in Hinata's shoulder.

The others noticed the little like behavior and watched quietly. "You sleepy, baby?" Hinata asks after a moment. Kageyama nods. "Awe, don't worry angel. Practice is almost over. Then we can go home and snuggle!" Hinata says happily, neither of the two noticing the others watching.

Suga walked over to the two, smiling. "If you're sleepy, little one, I think we'll be just fine taking a longer break." Kageyama nodded hesitantly. The others sat with the little, drinking their waters and just talking.

"How did you come out to Tsukki, Yamaguci?" Hinata asks while they were on the topic of lgbtq+. "Well... I kind of blurted it out. He didn't understand at first, but I told him to imagine me as four rats in clothing and it worked pretty well." The others stare. "Really?" Tsukki snickers. "No. I cought on quickly though." He says, pushing his glasses up. Kageyama yawned and suddenly crawled over to Tsukki, laying with him quietly. Hinata didn't mind Kageyama cuddling with the teammates, and found it rather cute actually. Tsukki stared down at them, blinking before huffing, patting their head and mumbling something quietly. Yamaguci raises an eyebrow, almost laughing.

"Did you just call them butterfly?" They ask, Tsukki immediately going red. "Butterfly!?" The others burst out laughing. "What!? Monarchs are also a type of butterfly you know!" He huffs. Hinata just awes, glad Tsukki was treating the little well. The others suspected he was doing better because Yamaguci was starting to regress, but they couldn't prove it as they've never regressed in front of anyone else before. It was just a theory.

The team just ended up talking the rest of the time while Kageyama napped, Ukai and Takeda off planning their upcoming game.