seven

A/N: Unedited :( I’ll do it later, promise! Enjoy ;)

-----

Zayn’s POV.

“It’s already on Twitter.” Niall suddenly sighed, looking down at his phone with frustrated eyes.

I leaned over the coffee table to take a peak at what he was staring at. Not so surprisingly, it was a picture of us walking around the mall with Liam earlier today. It must have been taken when we were leaving the mall because Liam’s holding my hand instead of Harry’s. All of us knew that pictures would be all around the social media websites before we had even made it to the mall. Our fans are pretty quick. I guess all of us had just hoped that Liam would be given more privacy since he’s just a kid and doesn’t even know that we’re famous.

“It’s good Liam doesn’t have a phone.” Harry added in, after looking over at Niall’s phone as well. “He won’t be able to see these pictures unless he somehow gets in to one of our phones.”

“That doesn’t sound like him.” Niall shook his head in disagreement, passing his phone to Louis once he made a gesture towards it. “Even though we’ve barely known him for two days, I don’t think he’s the type to try and sneak through one of our devices.”

I hummed in agreement, bringing my mug up to my lips and taking a small sip of my tea. “He shouldn’t be brought into the world of fame yet.”

I watched as Louis pursed his lips as he scanned over the photo, “Well, the camera person definitely got a great view of his face. There’s no hiding that.”

Harry shrugged, rising to his feet and collecting his and Niall’s mug, “You want anymore tea, Nialler?”

The blonde shook his head, stuffing his cell phone back into his sweatpants’ pocket. “I’m good, thanks though Haz.”

Harry nodded, turning his attention between Louis and I, “Anymore for you two?”

Louis shook his head, giving his mug to Harry as well so it could be brought back to the kitchen. Instead of thanking him verbally, the feather haired lad pulled Harry down by the collar of his shirt, pecking his lips for a couple seconds and then letting go.

Harry smiled, kissing Louis head once in return and then turning his gaze to me. I just held up my cup and tilted it, showing him that I still had quite a bit left. He nodded, turning on his heel and leaving the family room to go and probably rinse the dirtied mugs.

We had returned back home only about three hours ago. After we had eaten the takeout food we bought, we helped Liam drag all his new clothes up to his temporary bedroom. I hate using the word ‘temporary’, but really, none of us can make Liam stay after the week was up even if we wanted to. Of course all of us would have wanted for him to continue living with us so we could take care of him, but we won’t force him anymore than we already have.

Once Liam had refused the proposal of us helping him put his new belongings away, he had informed us that he just wanted to get some sleep. Its understandable really, it has been a really long and tiring day and I couldn’t blame him for wanting some sleep.

So here we are now, the boys and I just cuddle up in the family room, talking to each other while an old episode of ‘Friends’ played in the background. I was seated in a love seat with Louis while Niall and Harry had two leather chairs adjacent to each other.

“I wish Liam wanted to stay with us.” Niall huffed out, pouting down at the coffee table that rested in front of him.

“I know the feeling, Ni.” I sent him a small smile, reaching over the low table to pat at his knee for comfort.