But nothing. He was silent.

"Fine." I walked over to the bed to pull off the box cover to his gift. I grabbed a picture that I had Pansy sneak a shot of.

It was us at the Astronomy Tower with the stars bright as ever behind us. I wanted to add it to our book, the one he titled Draco's Star.

I pushed it against his chest, "Merry fucking Christmas you dick."

Before I grabbed the doorknob to head out of the room I looked back at him, "By the way there is only one bitch in this entire school and it is me. Not Violet, me. I own that title, no one else. Don't forget that when you build up the balls to come apologize."

"Oh Elle c'mon-" I shut the door cutting him off.

I walked back towards the common room and they were all still there discussing a plan to get Luna back. "Well what if you and Draco just went out after curfew." Blaise said to Leon. They all stopped the conversation when I walked over to take a seat.

"I want to help." I took a seat next to Pansy.

Blaise gave me a small smile followed by a nod.

About five minutes went by of throwing out ideas, it wasn't how I pictured spending Christmas but I was still with everyone, well except for Draco.

"We have a meeting next month so maybe then." I suggested. "Next month?" Blaise raised his voice.

Leon joined in, "It's the safest way right now Blaise, for now that's our plan."

I spotted Draco in the corner of my eye, he started walking over to us. "Can we talk?" He said softly.

The conversation stopped once again and awkwardness filled the room. "No." I responded back but I didn't look up at him.

"Awkward." Blaise cooed.

****

Draco didn't come to dinner, I figured he was just back in his room.

"What's up with you two huh?" Leon asked. Everyone was suddenly interested and kept their attention on me.

I rolled my eyes, "You know just the usual, I wanted him to wear a pink dress and he didn't want to." I smiled.

"Ohh." They all said in unison and nodded their heads.

I looked around at them, "You know I was joking right?" I raised my brows at them. "Yeah." Pansy said awkwardly and took a bite of her food.

After dinner I went to the Astronomy Tower for a few hours. I could watch the stars for hours, literally and I did. I was hoping Draco would've come up after about an hour but he didn't.

"Oh I didn't know you were staying in here tonight Leon." I opened the door to see him and Pansy in bed.

Pansy sat up, "Sorry Stells I figured you'd be with Draco, like usual." She shrugged.

I gave an awkward smile, "Yeah no I am, just needed to grab-" I looked around the room to try and make something up. "My- oh forget it." I closed the door and headed to the common room.

Who was I kidding, we had an argument in the heat of the moment but it didn't change anything between us.

I always go back to him.

Because I love him, that will never change.

Never.

I walked over to his dorm and slowly opened the door to peak my head in. He was laying down in bed just staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.