𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥

Start from the beginning

"oh you must have a really busy schedule, our practice is only from 6-8 in the morning then 2-5 or 6 depends on kitas mood" atsumu and osamu said a bit annoyed

"nice, it's better then my schedule but i'd like to practice more, it helps me get better" you said

"says you, you can't even play your arms" osamu said

"yea yea, but i'll be back in the game before our first game in the summer" you said

"oh yea, i forgot about those games" atsumu said "but do you know what you'll be doing at pracitce?"

"nothing really i can't play, but i'm sure i have to be in today's practice match with another team" you sighed

"you seem upset about it?"

"kinda, i just don't wanna play just yet, i don't want people to win against us. at all" you said.

they shrugged their shoulders and kept walking, you guys got the the classroom and they put you down, you put to  ur bag on your desk and went on instagram, you liked everyone's posts.

before class was about to begin suna came in the class with the top of his shirt unbuttoned and his tie loosened. he looked like a mess.

you didn't want to even look at him right now cause you kept overthinking everything.

he took his seat next to you and you just gazed out the window.

he tried to get your attention but you didn't even pay attention to it, you just ignored him and payed attention to class.

•••

at lunch you didn't sit with the volleyball boys you sat on the roof listening to music and eating your food.

you heard the roof door open but didn't care to look back.

you just sat there eating your lunch you packed looking at the sky.

you placed your phone on your side, you had a clear phone case with an anime sticker from your favorite anime and a polaroid print out of you and suna.

you just looked at the sky thinking and listening to the music playing from your speaker.

half way through the song it paused. you looked over at you your phone and saw suna smiling at you next to you. you looked up with no expression on your face and just looked back at the sky.

"y/n? did i do something wrong?" he asked you

"no?" you questioned him

"it seems like i have, what did i do?" he asked

"nothing, just not feeling myself today, just all the girls always touching you and so close and more and more clingy it's starting to get annoying and just how pretty they are is annoying, like girls that latch onto your arm and walk with you in the morning and look all pretty and be so clingy to you" you rolled your eyes and took a bite of the other half of the sandwich. "i came home early from practice to come and see you and raine and drop off the two and once i drop them off i walk past my boyfriend with another girl smiling and giggly with some other bitch" you smiled at him "it's ok tho i don't care"

"y-y/n.." he said

"it's ok, i'll let it slide cause i know i didn't see my boyfriend come in the class like a mess with his shirt partly unbuttoned and messed up like he fucked a girl in an alley" you said

"y/n that's not what happened" he said

"there are about 100 possibilities that could've happened, shall i go through the list till one of them seem to fit?" you smiled "oh wait i shouldn't cause i'm probably just a waste of time, i wonder does this always happen when i'm not home? does she come over when i'm not around either?"

"y/n that's not it, stop over thinking and let me tell you what's happening"

you sat there waiting for and explanation from suna.

"she's helping me with something you can't help me with, something only she can do cause you can't be the one to do" he said

"that sounds wrong" you said

"not like that, she's helping me with my personal project i have set up, i just can't tell you" he sounded like he was sorry.

"sounds wrong" you gave him a thumbs up. "you can sleep at akagis house, you're not allowed a the apartment till you can tell me what's going on"

"y/n" he said

you stood up and grabbed your stuff, you went to akagi and asked him what he did this morning. he sat with the volleyball boys at the table again.

"akagi where we're you this morning and what did you do?" you asked

"well i went to school for morning practice and went to the store two blocks away from the school and then went back to the school" he lied

"ok" you smiled and left.

you went back to the apartment and didn't want to go to school at all anymore, you played around with your car and watched aot.

"i still haven't named you yet" you said and held your cat up. "maybe i should ask suna what i should name you, oh wait your dad is kicked out of the apartment"

•••

it was about 2 o'clock and you told your coach and boss you couldn't make it for work.

you stayed home and waited for raine to come home,

she walked through the door and you guys spent time together. not so long after suna came in the apartment and kissed your cheek. you wiped it off your face and continued to watch the movie.

"y/n, stop being so stubborn, i want you love and affection" he whined and laid his head on your lap.

"get out of the apartment before i call the police" you said

"y/n, if i tell you it'll ruin everything" he said

"sounds wrong" you said

"y/n you have my heart not anyone else just please listen to me" he begged

you looked at him and kissed his lips back. you played with hair but still annoyed and not wanting to be near him.

"i'm mad at you" you told him.

he sat up and laid down the other way, he grabbed you and laid you on the top of him, he hugged you close and kissed your face.

"you should know by now that my heart belongs to you, and you only, and i have proof of that cause i stayed loyal to you even before you told me it was you i was texting, so please believe me when i say i'm not cheating" he said softly.

"i believe you, i'm sorry for doubting you" you said and kissed his lips. "but i'm still mad"

"what do i have to do to make you unmad" he said

"not talk to that girl anymore" you said seriously and looked at him.

he nodded his head and held you tighter, he kissed your head and you guys watched the movie.

-

things about to get juicy

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day!

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited