The rant never ends.

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

How POV is important.

It should be a given that POV in stories is VERY important. Personally, I find the usage of different POVs redundant when it comes to other characters except for the MC. Of course, if you are writing a Reader insert you would either want to do it from either the 1st of 3rd person, but, it's not always a good idea to use 1st person, or to solely focus on 3rd person. Using 1st person is a very good idea for when you want to express the character's feelings properly without having to tip-toe around the words to maintain your writing style and flow of the story. However, I personally find it VERY cringy when a character talks in 1st person during a fight scene or tells the story in 1st person, saying things like "Me and (blank) fought valiantly against one another, but I had the upper hand because I used my hidden power." is extreme cringe and can spoil certain things you don't want the readers to know yet which is why I recommend using 3rd person. 

Don't overuse pictures.

Using pictures is not a bad thing by a mile, while it may seem lazy at times and not everyone does it properly, using pictures can make certain moments in your book seem more dramatic and give them the necessary flare you wanted to describe in words but couldn't quite do it. Some authors, such as myself, also use picture cards for either the beginning or the end of a chapter which in my personal opinion gives the readers the impression that you actually give a shit about the story. But, using too many pictures too quickly without actually putting some text in between them will make the book look lazy and a bit of a hassle to read because of the excessive scrolling the readers will have to do. Use pictures but use them for important things, like describing a character or for those badass moments in the midst of battle.

Are BIO Chapters a good idea?

Yes, but you have to write them properly. If you are going to include a BIO Chapter at the beginning of the book you have to make sure you don't spoil important plot points that have yet to happen. BIO Chapters also help readers determine whether the story is for them, you describing your OC or Reader character and listing the character's abilities while also listing their love interests can be the easiest way to tell the readers if the story will be their forte or not. I personally advise you to use BIO Chapters either at the beginning or the end of the story, but if you simply want to make a wiki chapter for an OC then I think it's alright to simply include the BIO Chapter in the middle of the book, or you can merge the BIO Chapter and a normal chapter together and segment them if you hate to see the word BIO in the chapter list. The choice is yours in the end. 

Using music videos and why they don't always work.

Using specific music for battles is a very fun thing to do and giving a character their own theme song can give the readers a bit of a glimpse into their personality and what the future may entail. However, using songs and then consistently giving the readers a very specific time-stamp to listen to is very annoying and impractical. If you wish to use a song simply use it and stop giving the readers specific timestamps to either fast forward to or rewind so that they can listen to that guitar solo or sad violin just for a few lines of text. Sadly Wattpad didn't introduce something similar to what Webtoon has with their "chapter themes", I'm sure those that use the site understand what I'm trying to mention.