Zhuge Yun startled and was about to refuse.

However, His Highness was always a person who would act in his own ways, not giving anyone a chance to speak.

He just walked toward it slowly with his lips slightly curved, resembling a smile.

Ni Hu felt a shiver down his spine the moment he made eye contact with His Highness.

Not sure whether it was the rays of light from the graveyard or his skin was overly pale, or perhaps it was due to the matching of his white and blue attire, the expression in his eyes was dull, although the pupils reflected bright golden light.

Ni Hu was baffled, why did the man appear as though he was excited?

"It's best if he didn't know anything," Ni Biao smiled and said with hints of sarcasm in his words. "He doesn't even know what would happen if he were to push open the tomb door. He still has room to act wildly and accept challenges, unlike old people like us, we could not possibly take on something which we could not accomplish."

Upon finishing his words, he even looked as if he was worried about Baili Jia Jue as he shook his head with sympathy. He seemed to have expected that Baili Jia Jue would not be able to make it out alive.

The other exorcists thought so too, thinking that it was not an easy task, thus, an outsider would definitely not have the capability to pull it off.

"Brother Wei." Zhuge Yun looked at Helian Wei Wei anxiously. "Could you please ask Brother Jue to come back? Opening the tomb door isn't an easy task, let me go instead. If I were to go, there is at least a slim chance of survival."

Helian Wei Wei laughed as she said, "Yun, you have to learn to trust your teammates."

Zhuge Yun was rendered speechless, not only did he have trust in him, strictly speaking, he was even afraid of Brother Jue. If not, he would not have asked Brother Wei to persuade him.

"No worries." Helian Wei Wei patted the young man's shoulder. "It's nothing more than opening a door."

Zhuge Yun was about to yell. What do you mean by just a door? This was not their home, it was a graveyard, a millennium-old royal tomb!

Zhuge Yun knew if Brother Wei remained silent, Brother Jue would possibly not return. His face turned pale out of distress as he grabbed the mahogany sword in his hand even tighter.

Ni Hu was relieved from sulking after watching this scene. The smile on the corner of his lips became broader, waiting to see Zhuge Yun's team bawl!

Yet, Baili Jia Jue paid no attention to him. Strands of long wavy hair cascaded straight down his cloak, sweeping past the icy stairs, appearing as deep as dark night.

He raised his hand casually under the dim light coming from the torch. His white teeth brushed through his black gloves to pull it tight. His good-looking and pure facial features carried a faint arrogant smile. It was just a normal gesture, yet, he was able to give out an aura of indomitable superiority, just like the nobles that would only appear in the Emperor Motion Pictures.

Helian Wei Wei laid her eyes on him. Never had she ever felt as though he was an absolute devil like this moment in time.

Bewildering one's eyes, deluding one's heart.

It seemed like his demon nature became even more intense after he arrived at the ancient tomb.

That overbearing and omnipotent manner became increasingly stronger.

However, no one knew that in actual fact, Ni Hu treated him as a rather good-looking kept man in his eyes.

All the exorcists took a step back, thinking that he might need to do something to open the tomb.