著者の注意

That's how I imagine that you look like, but you can think of it in whatever way you want

This is kind of going to be troublesome since Y/N does not speak Japanese that much. He's veen studying Japanese at school from first grade so this should be a bit easier, but he's still not fluent and he's having a harder time reading the letters than speaking, so wish him luck.

On top of that, Y/N is going to be weak compared to others. There's no way a 12 years old child with psychical health problems can just become strong suddenly. Besides, he hasn't done any training in our world either since there was no need to, so you shouldn't except him to suddenly start training like a madman and become overpowered. He would want to train, but his health problems are getting on the way.

Which leads us to the next part, Y/N's health. Y/N is weaker than an average 12 years old boy. He's also lacking a bit on height, and he isn't that social. The details about his health you'll fikd out later on in the story, but I just wanted to tell you guys that he won't be really getting that much stronger. Besides, he's always been more on the 'brains' side.

About romance and such, i'm not sure. I was maybe thinking of making a harem? Even thought Y/N is a minor, please notice that this is all just in this book, and I haven't even decided if there will be any pairings yet either, so keep that in mind.

Q&A is always open, so if you have questions just comment about them! I also take questions for characters!