Type: WHAT!!! WHO IS THAT!!! DO I NEED TO GO THERE NOW!! THARN!! ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE?? 

I angrily asked him.. which he just answered me by a continues laughing

Type: JAKE!!

I yelled at him

Tharn: Hahaha I'm sorry bii, I just can't help it.. I'm  just really imagining your face right now.. Don't worry bii, I'm not flirting.. I can never do that!! You know that right?? My client is a middle-aged woman baby and besides she is with her daughter haha they want to have their portrait with their cat haha don't worry I'm safe tonight...

Type: Okay!! so After that go home already!! I don't want you running into something again.. Tharn!! I don't want to be a criminal yet but I'm telling you! I will be!! I will slaughter all those b*tch who will try and seduce you!! Gosh! Why are you so handsome!!

Tharn: Haha Would you be in love with me if I'm not? 

Tharn Teasingly asked me.. I can hear him laugh a little in the background..

Type: Yes!! Of course, I will love you still!!

Tharn: Really??

Type: Okay!! Okay! Maybe not but I want your handsomeness only for me.. you heard me?? ONLY FOR ME!! 

Tharn: Of course baby! This body, this looks, this soul and this c*ck (he whispered the last part) is only yours!! 

Type: GOOD!! so go home already!!

Tharn: You miss me that much ahh!!

Type: Yes!! So go home already because.. 

I stopped for a while thinking if I should continue what I want to say..

Tharn: Why baby??

Tharn asked me again, he sounded like he was really curious about what would I want to say...  I breathe deeply before speak..

Type: Come back to me hubby and you will find out why!! As for me.. I will be cleaning myself well!! As in really good!! I will wash myself swiftly and will make myself smell so good!! Come back home now hubby!! Your wife is waiting!!

I seductively said to him then I immediately hung up the phone without waiting for his reply.. Gosh!! Did I really said that.. 

After I made sure that everything is ready, I immediately run into the bathroom to do my routine, and like what I said, I cleaned myself well.. I pick out the nightwear that I just bought yesterday in the thrift shop.. I just made sure to clean it well before using it now I don't have any budget to buy new !! Tharn doesn't know about it and I'm sure he will be surprised about this.. I never wore this kind of clothes before and I never imagine I will ever be but for him.. I can do everything.. 

I was about to wear it when I heard that our doorbell suddenly rang

"Doesn't Tharn have his key?? Oh! Maybe he forgets.." I said to myself.. I decided to just keep the lingerie clothes for now and will just wear them after the dinner.. I will have to calm myself and build some confidence to wear it.. 

Gosh!! Why is he so early!! I'm not done preparing myself!! I quickly run into the door because the door keeps on ringing..

"Boo!! Stop ringing the door, I know you are excited but you don't have to rush like this!!" I said while opening the door for him..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tharn POV

Type: Come back to me hubby and you will find out why!!! As for me.. I will be cleaning myself well!! As in really good!! I will wash myself swiftly and will make myself smell so good!! Come back home now hubby!! Your wife is waiting!!

Type said which made me so shock!! Is this really my Type is who is really talking like this.. What's with him today! GOD, I'm really excited to go home!! I will have so many lovely times tonight!!

To you my little brother!! Be ready and be strong tonight!!! 

I quickly finish the portrait that I was doing and just decided to do the finishing touch tomorrow.. It's already 6:30!! I need to go home before the curfew and more importantly I don't want the type to wait for me longer..

I want to eat him already!! My very delicious meal name THE TYPE!! 

I quickly rode my bike, there is no large vehicle in this place, most of the people uses bikes as their mode of transportation which is good.. Bicycles is a good exercise..

I arrive at my home within 15 minutes.. I quickly tried to open it using my keys but I noticed that the door was open which got me so confused because Type will never leave the door open like this.. I always reminded him about this.. I immediately run inside to check on him

"TYPE!!!" I yelled.. What made me more anxious as I saw how our house is destroyed like to was ransacked by someone.. 

WHERE IS TYPE?? WHERE IS HE?? My heart is starting to beat so loudly.. I immediately run inside our room to check if he is there..

HE WAS NOT!!

"TYPE!! TYPE!! BII!! BABY!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" I keep on yelled.. I'm literally losing my mind right now.. 

I was about to  go outside when I saw that there is a note beside our bed... It's his handwriting.. I know it but it seems that he was in a hurry when he wrote this.. 

"BOO!! MY DAD FOUND ME!! PLEASE SAVE ME FROM HIM!! HE FOUND ME!! I TRIED TO RUN AWAY BUT I CAN'T FIGHT ALL OF HIS MEN.. PLEASE JAKE!! PLEASE SAVE ME!!"

To be continued

Waanjai MJORA
MJW_XOXO