Ling Chuxi also could not delve into the reason for this as she focused her full concentration to cultivate at this moment. Such an opportunity for a promotion can be met but not sought. If it hadn’t been for these two Wind Owl Beasts, even if she had been searching for a year along the Silver Ancient Mountain Range, she would not have been able to find a place where she could borrow the advantage of such a terrain for such a promotion.

Without knowing when, the sky had already brightened, and the rising sun shone brightly like a thousand golden glows upon the earth.

A graceful figure stood upright atop an odd stone. Amidst the floating robes and sleeves of her garments, Ling Chuxi stood like a fairy in the wind, untainted by the dust of this world. The cold qi had long since disappeared, and there was no more frost and ice crystals on her face. She was so lovely and beautiful to look at that it was almost impossible for one to look at her directly.

Ling Chuxi slowly opened her eyes. At this moment, the Thundercloud Battle Qi in her meridians could no longer be described as abundant. The amount of Battle Qi contained within her was as plentiful as the waters of a majestic sea that was beyond her imagination. Even if just a tiny drop more was added, she feared she would die as a result of Battle Qi breaking through her meridians and rupturing her.

This, was this Battle Qi Level 9 Pinnacle stage? Just a little bit more and she would breakthrough past Level 9 as well, reaching the realm of great fulfilment.

Chapter 257: Ling Chuxi’s Crisis!

Thinking about this, Ling Chuxi felt her heart tremble. If she broke through past Level 9 Pinnacle stage, would she have to undergo the test of Heavenly Lightning Striking The Body? Only a body that has undergone Heavenly Lightning Striking The Body could withstand the abundance of Battle Qi.

Ling Chuxi did not think at all that she would reach Level 9 Pinnacle stage so quickly through such a method and was totally unprepared for it. The moment she thought about the heavenly lightning experience she had during her previous breakthrough, her scalp turned numb. One needed to know that countless top-notch cultivators had ultimately succumbed to the baptism of Heavenly Lightning Striking The Body. It was an experience known as the insurmountable moat for cultivators.

‘Heavens protect me, please don’t come for me so quickly. Let me make some preparations and at least let me have a meal first,’ prayed Ling Chuxi in her heart as she leapt down from the odd rock.

Just at this moment, a thunderbolt appeared in the sky despite it being a clear day. A strike of thunder and lightning pierced towards the ground like a sharp arrow, knocking Ling Chuxi out of mid-air.

“F*ck! It’s really happening!” cursed Ling Chuxi aloud as she flipped over and got to her feet. When she touched her head, a felt that a warmth was spreading from the crown of her head. This caused her to raise her head to take a look, and she saw that a pillar of white smoke was rising from her head. Truly a case of having what you fear come to you! She never thought that the Thunder of the Ninth Heavens would actually come for her so soon!

However, was this indeed Heavenly Lightning Striking The body? That can’t be right. Ling Chuxi frowned, feeling extremely perplexed. It seemed like it did not have much lethality if this was indeed it. Wasn’t the Ninth Heavens’ Thunder of Heavenly Lightning Striking The Body so mighty that it was shocking? This shocking little bit thunder did not seem like much.

Just as Ling Chuxi thought about this doubtfully, she saw that the original clear skies that had stretched on for miles suddenly changed. Dark clouds suddenly filled the whole sky and in between lightning flashes, two shocking cracks of thunder rang out explosively. They converged in the sky into a thick beam of bright electric light that fell towards Ling Chuxi’s head. This kind of power was naturally much greater than the strike just now. However, Ling Chuxi knew that this could not be over yet!