First of all, Tharn is very much gay.. I know he doesn't look like it but he told me that he has never ever been attracted to any woman.. But most importantly he has me.. Tharn has me as his lover already so he doesn't want anyone anymore..

"Ahhh, Ma'am I'm sorry but I am not interested in any of your advancement anymore.. Please stop doing what I think is your doing to me cause I will never be affected by this.. I already have someone I love in my life now and I can never look for someone else to love except for him actually he.." He is still speaking when this girl stopped him by putting his fingers into his mouth.. She then encircles his arms into Tharn..

"Don't lie to me, Mr. Gorgeous!! We have been watching you for over a week now and we didn't see any girl here in your stall except for that friend of yours.. Don't try to shoo us because we are a very persistent kind of woman mister!! We always get want we want and we want you.. Please let us.. I will make sure that you will love it.." Girl 2 said while joining this girl 1 who is now holding my Tharn!!

That is it!! I can't take it anymore!! I immediately stand up and go to them.. I push girl 2 which made her drop on the floor and I pulled the arms of girl 1 holding my Tharn earlier and pulled her away from Tharn!! I can see how shocked they were even my Tharn is also shocked but can he blame me!!

"Didn't you heard what he said earlier!! He said that he doesn't like you!! He said that he will never like you!! because he has someone he loves already so back off b*tch!!" I angrily said.. I don't care if I will make a scene here anymore but I need to teach this girl a lesson!!

AND IT IS NOT TO TOUCH ANYONE PROPERTY LIKE IT'S THEIR'S!!!

Girl 2 stands up and charges at me.. I think she was about to slap or punch me, I don't really care but my boyfriend is fast enough to block the girl by going in front of me..

"Don't you ever lay hands on him!!" Tharn firmly said to the girl which made her be shocked more, like she cannot believe that my Tharn is defending me.. A man over her, which is a girl.. 

"How can you defend him Tharn!! Can't you see he pushed me so harshly!! He is just your friend how can you defend him!!!" Girl 2 angrily said while showing Tharn her bruises!!

"YES!! See!! I have a grip mark for Pete's sake!" Girl 1 said with matching stamping on her feet

"And who told you that I'm just a friend!! You don't have any chance to him at all cause I'm already his boyfriend!! MINE!! he is mine!! So back of if you don't want this precious hand of mine to go and make a mark again but this time it will be your face!! Bitches!!!" I said to them.. They looked so shocked but afterward they laugh.. How dare they laugh at me!!

"Boyfriend?? Are you nuts?? This masculine type of man will be your boyfriend!! Gosh!! Your more delusional than us!!" Girl 1 said while girl two is just looking at me with so much disgust..

AH OKAY!! YOU NEED PROOF AHH!!

"You're not believing me ahh, you don't give me a choice but to do this then.." I said to them and pulled Tharn to face me..

"Look carefully!! " I kissed Tharn in front of these two flirty girls.. I even tried to enter my tongue inside my Tharn mouth but it seems that Tharn is so shocked that he didn't react at all.. I pulled away and speak to my shocked hubby I mean Tharn

"Boo!! Open your mouth for me please!!" I seductively said to him and started to claim his lips again, at first my Tharn is not answering me but after a few seconds, he started to move with me.. He even snaked his arms into my body and pulled me closer!! I wrapped my arms into his nape and there we go into our own world again and started sucking and playing with each other mouth and touch.. 

"uhhhhh" I can't help but moan a little when he bit my lower lips and looked at me with those seductive eyes. We just keep on doing this like no other people are watching us.. 

After a few minutes, we finally let go.. I put my forehead into his and looked at him intently which he reciprocated with so the same intensity..

"I love you Boo!!" I smilingly said to him..

"I love you bii!! Only you forever!!" He said back to me which made me smile so widely.. We let go then face this flirt girl again..

"ANY OTHER DOUBT??" I asked them.. They are still looking so stoned in their places.. Is what we did really that shocked that they are looking like that.. 

After a few seconds..

"GOSH!! I can't believe this!! YUCK!! EWWW!! We're out of here!!" Girl 1 yelled then she pulled away from the still shocked girl 2.. They keep running away until I can't see them anymore.. 

I just continue to laugh while watching them run away from us.. I felt Tharn snaked his arms into me from behind.. I held his arms that are now holding me

"Have you enjoyed yourself bii??" My boyfriend teasingly asked me... 

I laugh for a bit before answering him

"So much boo!! I enjoyed it so much haha such a poor girl.. They like someone who can never love them back because he already has me as his love.." I proudly said

"I love the confidence bii!!" My Tharn said to me then kissed my shoulder

"I should be!! I have you right??" I said to him then I turned around to look at him

"Right!! But I really hope we still have some customers tomorrow" My tharn teasingly said then we continue to fix our things!! I can't help but laugh a bit while remembering the face of those girls..

Poor B*this!!!

================================================================================

A/N

Spell SAVAGE!!!

Comment and Vote are so welcome..

Love lots

=======================

Waanjai MJORA

MJW_XOXO