chapter 5

dane's p.o.v

"and since when did you start to care?!"                                                                                                                 --- her words shut me up.I can sense bitterness with her voice.I felt really sorry.I know I am a pain in the ass.I wanna make it up to her now.But I don't know what to say,where to start.

"mabuti pa nga yung kaibigan mong si xane e.he once saved my life.And I think he cares for me ,even alittle.but,I know he's just being a good friend of yours."-                                                                          --she just said when she sensed that I'm not going to answer.but why telling it to me?! but then again.

"I think he likes you.I always noticed that he has a thing for you.maybe,that's why he's always affected when it comes to you and...Don't think it the wrong way,But can you just avoid him.? It's also for you.I don't want you to be judged by other people when they noticed you two getting close" ---I know that I don't have the right to forbide her in doing so.to go near with him or even get close with her.

yeah yeah I know for a fact that he likes her.And somehow I kinda feel worried,that.......he'll steal her away from me.

I don't know why does I feel this way when in fact I should be happy.right?!. 'coz when he totally get her away from me .I'll have the freedom I want to be with sophie again.

yes,I can be with her anytime I want.but,not a total freedom when me and natasha got seperated legally.That I can show our affection towards each other.

But why does I feel the opposite?!Just by thinking about it.It feels like shit and I'm afraid ..what does this mean?.

does it means that I like her already?...this can't be.what about sophie? what will I do to her if ever this happens?Aside for the fact that I love her,I don't wanna hurt her because of her condition.

But why does I like natasha if I love someone else.

.is it posible liking two people at the same time? Or I'm just being paranoid .maybe I don't really like natasha.yes yes right! I don't like her .I just feel pity on her.

"goin' out tonight changes in to something red her mother doesn't like tht kind of dress.---

I just got back into my senses when my phone rings...

sumenyas ako sa kanya asking permission if I can answer my phone and she just nodded.

tumalikod muna ako sandali sa kanya saka sinagot ang phone.

"hello sophie.? erhmm,what do you want?"                                                                                                           ---I asked her.

"what happened to the babe part huh,dane? are you afraid of your wife ?is she watching you right now?!"                                                                                                                                                                       ---she's getting hestirical.

"sorry babe.uhm... what do you want?"                                                                                                               ---I just answered 

"uhm I want you here in my house I'm not getting any better I think I'm sick please,take care of me"---she said,ther she goes again.GOD what I'm gonna do to her she's always like that.

"but---                                                                                                                                                                         ---she cut me off as I start to reason out.She started sobbing,she's always be a crybaby.