*Chapter 41 - Valhalla*

Start from the beginning

"Ah, so it was Heimdall that transported you to me. I should have known."

"Well, I figured out where you were, but yes. I asked him to send me here."

Loki furrows his brow as you walk, but asks no more questions as you approach what looks like a nice chain hotel.

"Perfect," you say, walking inside and relishing the heated interior.

After requesting the front desk clerk give Tony a call, you are quickly set up in the Executive suite. All the way up on the top floor, the executive suite is one of only three suites on the floor. And the décor quickly tells you this room will be nicer than any you've stayed in before. As you swipe your keycard and throw open the door, you're proven right as you stand stunned by the tall vaulted ceilings and massive entry way. But Loki has no interest in the finer aspects of the suite. The moment the door closes behind you, Loki sweeps you from your feet and carries you to the bedroom, placing you gently in the middle of the mattress on your back. He crawls atop you, hovering only inches above, as he starts planting tiny kisses up your cheeks, then down your neck and across your shoulder.

"Loki," you sigh contentedly, as his hands travel further down your hips. 

"My love," he moans, as he allows his hips to fall into yours, grinding ever so gently against you. 

"Loki, wait," you laugh, running your fingers through his hair, ignoring how they get caught in his tangles. "We've just walked several miles through the forest. I'm disgusting. Can I please shower first?" You ask, laughing softly as Loki begins to push up the hem of your t-shirt.

Loki stops and pulls back, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Excellent idea," he says, pulling away and offering you his hand. 

Taking it, he pulls you to your feet, keeping hold of your hand as you both walk to the bathroom. Inside, you're stunned by the size, but Loki doesn't seemed phased. Perhaps he was used to such luxury back in the Asgardian royal hall. 

Pulling out a bench from the bathroom vanity, Loki motions for you to sit. You cast him a curious glance, but he nods encouragingly. So you sit, and watch him skeptically as he starts rummaging around the bathroom. He grabs towels and lays them nearby before starting the shower and testing the water. With a frown, he adjusts the handle then moves to the sink, sweeping up the assortment of soaps and shampoos from the countertop and lining them up neatly in the massive glass shower before testing the water temperature with his hand one final time. It seems to pass his test, as he smiles, and then turns to you. Never tearing his gaze from yours, Loki slowly unties the various strings of his Asgardian robes, one by one. You're mesmerized, watching his long, slender fingers as they nimbly slide the ties through their loops and bows, shedding his robes layer by layer as they pool at his feet. Your cheeks burn as he watches you watching him disrobe.

Finally dropping his undershirt to the ground, his chest is left bare. You gasp as you spot a long, then red line of cut flesh across his chest - leftover from the blade he has pressed so tightly to his skin.

"Loki," you exhale in concern.

"Shh," he shushes you, letting his lithe fingers travel over the cut, showing you it doesn't hurt. But he doesn't stop at his chest. Those fingers travel lower - across the cut of his abs and to the waist of his pants. Your breath catches as he slips his fingers beneath the band, and pulls off his trousers, stepping out of them until all that's left are his underclothes. He brings those fingers back to his abs once more, letting them trace the lines of his own muscles before once more slipping beneath his very last article of clothing. As he gives them a firm tug, you look away.

"Eyes on me, my love," Loki orders. 

Looking back, you watch as Loki steps from them, completely bare. He drags his fingers up is own thighs, letting just the tips ghost along the curve of his fully erect and throbbing cock. It sends a pang of arousal through your thighs, and up into the heat of your belly. A grin spreads slowly across his face as he advances on you, holding out his hand. You take it, and he gently pulls you to your feet. You place a hand on his smooth chest, and he places a gentle kiss on your lips, but you hunger for more. You try to deepen the kiss, but Loki pulls away.