A Search for the Runaway C01 - Dreaming Fantasizing

Начните с самого начала

He dated her for three days and then avoided her for all his life. Next is Johanna. She’s beautiful and decent. She’s a daughter of a business partner of his father. This time he couldn’t just avoid her for she’s far too fragile for that. He thought it’s the time to tell his parents that he is gay, to stop everything, and stop dating Johanna without breaking her into pieces.            

Voujhan became confident that he had stopped his parents from letting him make out with business partners daughters. But he was a bit disappointed when three days after he admitted he’s gay, his parents have already arranged his engagement with a son of their business partner.

This time he couldn’t just say yes to his parents. He disagreed but his father’s decision is final. His father explained that their business is slowly dying and the only way to save it is to merge it with his business partners company.     

“So then go. Merge the company. What does my engagement to do with it?” Voujhan complained to his father.       

“Benedict will only have a merger if a merge with blood will also take place. To make sure that no betrayal will be made.” Richard (Voujhan’s father) explained talking about his business partner. True, he’s business partner will only let him have a merger if a seal which is from their bloodline be made.            

“I’m sorry father but I won’t do it.” Voujhan insisted.         

“Then choose!” Richard gave him a warning look.  “You will get engaged or you won’t be able to have the benefit of your credit card, your bank and everything, even your car. “ Richard warned him.        

“I’m out of here.”He walked out.      

He couldn’t find anyone to support him except for his sister Diana. Alicia, his mother was supporting his father and pushing him to think that his father is right. Three days before the engagement, he was nowhere to be found. He went to his sister’s mansion and told her to not tell their parents which she agreed.

Diana understands her brother completely. She was also forced to marry her husband, which she later fall in love with. But the difference is that she got to met Brielle first before they got engaged which is contrary in Voujhan’s part.          

Their parent got furious and closed every credit card and bank account Voujhan had. Little did they know that Diana is giving money to his brother for him to still live the life he used too? Brielle also understands why his wife was so eager to help Voujhan and his willing to support them for all he can. Brielle owns one of the most prestige hotels and restaurants in the city so money is never a problem for them.     

First they have had a hard time keeping Voujhan in the hotel since their parents are constantly visiting. Then they decided to let him go to college at YoVille and stay at the dorm. That way he is far from his parents.          

“What did you tell her?” Voujhan answered his sister as his memory brought him to his present state.         

“As usual, I told her that I’ll call if you tried to contact me and give them immediately your address.” She answered.

“Thanks sis, you’re the best.”

“I’ll do everything for my baby brother.” She added.         

“You mean that? EVERYTHING?” he teased her.  

“Hey wait a minute. I don’t like the sound of that.” She teased him back.  

“Well I just want a very simple favour to ask of you.” Voujhan said making his voice a little sweeter. “Please...”        

“It depends.” His sister answered teasing him again. “What’s it?