A Search for the Runaway C01 - Dreaming Fantasizing

© 2011 by Avaritico

A/N: This is the old version of my story VOUJHAN’S LITTLE SECRET, check my profile. This is a short completed version which is bound to have LOTS of ERRORS. Although the new version has led to a different storyline, this story contains lots of SPOILERS. If plan to read, or is reading VOUJHAN’S LITTLE SECRET then I suggest you don’t read this story.

You have been warned. It’s your choice. ~fCee (former Avaritico)

Chapter 01 – Dreaming Fantasizing

After 2 hours of driving, Voujhan arrived in the dormitory where he is going to stay for his entire four years in college. He is taking up Architectural Designing. 

When he came to his dormitory, he noticed that his roommate had already been there. The bed near the window is already occupied so he put his things to the other bed. There are also two closets that are located near the beds. He put his things on the one which is still unoccupied.       

He lay down for a while in his bed and then decided to wander around the campus and explore it. He has been wandering around when he heard his stomach grouch. All the driving made him really hungry. He went to the dining hall to eat. He got a vegetarian burger and iced tea. Then he let his eyes wander around the dining hall. He can see fliers sticking on the walls.  ‘Freshmen Orientation on Monday, 7 am’. 

It’s already Sunday and tomorrow is the starting of classes. He let his eyes travelled more and saw some more flyers. The one that attracted his eyes more is the one with silhouette of a man posing. The flyers go with the words ‘Opening Auction, Grab a hot guy TONIGHT’.

“Well that’s interesting.” He looked at the details and saw that it started 8pm tonight. It’s only 3:30 pm and he still got a lot of time to wander around the campus before the auction starts. He thought of going since a lot of hot guys would be there hot guys to be exact.

He finished his sandwich and drank the last drop of his iced tea. Voujhan left the dining hall. He walked pass the library and some other laboratories. He sat in the bench near the fountain in front of the administration building. There he dialled her Sister’s number and press the call button       .

“Hey Sis,” he greeted.

“Voujhan honeys are you there yet.”

“Yap! I just came and finished my snack.”

“So how’s the dorm, are you comfortable having a roommate.” His sister inquired. “Is he hot?” She added jokingly.                        

“I wish so.” He joked back. The joke was more of a wish, since he really wanted a hot guy in his room, and if possible in his bed. “The dorm is fine.” Their room is fine for him. It’s big and spacey.        

“So I tell you haven’t met him yet. I wish you all the best honey baby bro.”           

“Me too big sis,” he answered. He and her sister are very close to each other since they are the only siblings.  

“Baby bro?” His sister asked if he’s still on the line.

“Yes, sis.” He confirmed.      

“Mom called earlier checking if you have contacted me already.” She reported.     

Voujhan frowned as his memory brought him back to the past. Voujhan stowaway after his parent’s attempt of engaging him to people he does not know or have not met yet. First his parents let him date Shaira, daughter of their municipal mayor. She’s really a spoiled bitch. Wanting almost everything she sees.