He gave me a warm smile, "When I awoke again, and you were not there I was disappointed. I think... I knew that Anck-su-namun was no longer right for me, but I chose to ignore it. Each day spent in your presence took me farther away from Anck-su-namun."

I gave him a sad look and said, "I never tried to take you away."

Imhotep looked into my soul and said, "You did not have to. You just were."

I leaned up and kissed him again. I liked kissing him. He kissed me back hungrily and mumbled in between kisses, "You taste sweet. Like nectarines."

He moved his tongue against mine just right and I moaned. He stiffened for a moment, then picked me up and pushed me further into the wall. I felt him. He was heat, and muscle, and he felt good.

I wriggle against him and he groaned and said, "If you do not stop moving, I cannot..."

I knew what he meant, and I had to think on if I was ready for this or not. I looked into his onyx eyes, and whispered against his mouth, "Imhotep, take me to bed."

He looked shocked and said, "Are you sure?"

I nodded and said, "I think I've waited long enough."

He held me against him as he opened the door and kissed me long and hard. He was gentle when he laid me on the bed and said, "Do you want to disrobe yourself, or would you like me to?"

I watched his hungry eyes and said, "I want you to. Touch me, Imhotep."

He nodded and gently took my outer robes off, and then my underlayer. He looked at me in my underclothes and said, "You're beautiful."

I could feel myself blush and said, "You're wearing too much."

He took his outer robes off and soon he was just in a pair of breeches. I could see the bulge in his pants, and I sat up, "Can I touch it?"

He looked stunned and said, "Yes."

I slowly brought my hands on his legs and slid them up. I then gently palmed him through his pants, and he hissed. I looked at him, but he just said, "It feels good. It has been... so long."

I felt his length and noticed how thick he was. I said, "Will it fit?"

He let out a loud laugh and said, "Yes, you will stretch to accommodate me. I assure you."

He then knelt down and said, "Now let me undress you fully." He gently pulled my bra straps down, exposing my breasts, and palmed them in his hands. He then leaned down and put one of my nipples in his mouth.

I gasped, "Oh." And oh my. It felt so good. I only related breasts to children. I had heard talk from the girls in school about other things, but I had paid them no mind then. He went from one to the other, never stopping his perusal of my body with his expert hands.

I didn't know what to pay attention to; his hands on my body or his mouth on me. He then started kissing down my body, until he got to my underwear and he stopped and sniffed.

I could feel my embarrassment, and he gave me a wicked grin and said, "You smell divine."

He then slowly lowered my underwear and just stared. I was getting self-conscious and right as I was about to say something, he latched himself on me. I gave a startled yelp, then a long moan. I had made myself feel good before, but this was so different. His mouth made my whole body heat up and my legs go weak.

I could feel my pleasure mounting and I said hoarsely, "Imhotep. I'm going to..." Hearing this must have done something to him, because he worked me up faster, and soon I was seeing stars. The pleasure was so much better than when I did it by myself.

When I finally came down from my high, I looked into his dark eyes and said, "Come here."

He shed himself of his breeches and climbed on top of me. His heat enveloped me, and I could feel his manhood resting upon my folds.

He looked me in the eyes deeply and said, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and kissed him as he pushed forward. It hurt, but I had been through worse torture. Soon, he was fully in me, and I felt so full.

He was panting, looking strained and I said, "Imhotep... move."

He released his breath and pulled out, then pushed back in. Oh. This was... nice. He was slow to start, but soon it felt good and I was moving with him. It could have been hours or minutes, but soon we were both moving like crazed animals.

He was murmuring in Ancient Egyptian, "You're so beautiful. My goddess. My flower. Perfect."

I just kept crying out his name and holding on for deal life. I soon felt my body buzzing and I moaned, "Imhotep. I'm close."

He sped up hearing this, and soon his measured thrusts were becoming erratic and I felt myself burst. I screamed his name and launched into overdrive. I felt him thrust once, twice, before he stilled, his body taught.

He then laid on top of me, and we were both content for a time. He was going to move but I stopped him and said, "No. I like you there."

He huffed out a laugh and said, "I am heavy." I just hummed, but then he said, "We must clean up."

I sighed and said, "If we must." We both got cleaned up and then lay next to each other, naked. I was nervous and said, "Did you like it?"

His eyes held amusement and he said, "Yes, I liked it." he then gently caressed my face and said, "How are you feeling?"

I smiled gently at him and says, "A little sore, but I'm sure that will go away... " I smiled slyly, "Especially if we do that more often."

He gave a surprised laugh and said, "You wish to do so again?"

I nodded and said, "Luna talked about children."

Imhotep looked serious and said, "You wish to have my children?"

I nodded, suddenly nervous, and said, "Yes... do you wish for me to have your children?"

Imhotep looked thoughtful and said, "I had not realized I had wanted any, until I saw you holding Luna's child. You looked so happy. So content. It was then I realized my want for you." He smiled and held me closer and said, "I want to see you full with my children."

I nuzzled into him and said, "Well. We should get started. I always wanted a big family."

Imhotep smirked a wicked grin, rolled on top of me and said, "Let's begin."

I smiled back and before kissing him and said, "Let's."