Connections ~ Qui Gon Jinn

Start from the beginning

"Are you coming with us?" He asked, looking towards me.

Qui-Gon sighed softly.

"Yes, even though I don't want her to." Qui-Gon said defeated.

I stuck my tongue out and walked next to him.

"I passed my Trails. I can handle myself." I crossed my arms as we all walked out together.

Obi-Wan chuckled softly and I turned to look at him.

"What?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"It's amazing how the council hasn't found out about you two. Especially with how much you guys bicker." Obi-Wan shrugged and I stifled my own laugh.

He was right, on the outside; we probably look like a husband and wife with their son. I mean, Qui-Gon and I treated Obi-Wan as our own child for years since we had agreed that it wouldn't be smart to have our own children.

"Even if they did find out, I wouldn't care." Qui-Gon huffed out and I smiled softly.

"But Master they would expel you two from the Jedi Order. Attachments are forbidden." Obi-Wan rebutted.

Qui-Gon placed his hand on Obi-Wan's shoulder. "Obi-Wan, the Order is not worth me having to fake my feelings toward the people I love."

I smiled as we walked into a Republican hanger. The conversation we were having stopped as soon as we got closer. Qui-Gon and Obi both pulled their hoods up and I quickly followed behind them, covering my (h/c) hair with a dark brown cloak. Qui-Gon walked closer to me, leaning down slightly.

"Stay close to me please." He whispered and I nodded.

We stood close to each other and Obi-Wan stood at the other side of him. An officer came up to the three of us and lead us to a cruiser, explaining where we were going and who we were meeting. I didn't pay much attention as I scanned the whole ship, marking medical aids and escape pods. I exhaled a breath that I didn't even realize I was holding as the officer walked away and the ship started preparations for take off. A hand grabbed my arm and I quickly looked to see who it was. It was Qui-Gon. He smiled softly at me and I returned the expression. We all walked towards a few seats to sit in while we waited for the ship to land.

Another Time Skip Oop

I groaned as I kicked sand up from the ground.

"(Y/n)-"

"We're stuck on a wasteland filled with disgusting creatures!" I yelled looking back towards Qui-Gon, his arms crossed over his chest.

"(Y/n), relax." He stated as he walked closer to me.

I was extremely frustrated, especially since we had been betrayed by the trade federation and now we were stranded on Tatooine with a broken ship. I groaned and rubbed my forehead. It had been a while since I had gone on a mission like this. Especially one where I had been double-crossed. Qui-Gon walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Love, I need you to calm down."
I inhaled a deep breath and rubbed my face. My body released the tension I had before and I looked towards Qui-Gon.

A small smile pulled at his lips. "Better?"

"A little, thank you." I ran my fingers through my (h/c) hair and fluffed it a little.

Qui-Gon started to look off in the distance. "There should be a town over here, we can go to see if there are any spare parts for the ship."

Qui-Gon explained, holding his arm out. My hand automatically grabbed onto him as we started to walk.