-One by One-

A few weeks later

It's taking so fucking long to get Kailani back. I mean we know where she is cause Ariana saw her with her own eyes and talked to her but I still can't see her. But I have found a way to keep my self sane which is sharpening knifes and throwing them.

Ruthless building

It's just another day in Ruthless doing my job and shit. I went to go see if I had mail at the front desk which most of the time I do. I walked up to the front desk lady and she handed me just 5 pieces of mail.

I was happy so it won't take me long to go through it. But when I went through it I saw a letter for the met gala. I had to look again to see if I wasn't trippin. I opened it and it said they want super model Natalie Young and N.W.A to come to the met gala and this years theme is Gianni Versace. I jumped up and down in happiness.

Later

I called a meeting at the house. When they all were there I ran over to the living room "Ok I was just going through the mail today right and I saw this letter" I said hold it out "What is that" Yella asked "Hello Miss Young and NWA, this is the Met Gala reaching out to you to let you know you are all invited to "MET GALA 1997" I finished jumping up and down "Natalie your child is missing and your worried about some fashion show" Ariana said walking downstairs "How you get in" I asked "For the record I'd get a new back door" I said sitting on the sofa "No listen we a make a fucking statement to Suge by tricking him" I said.

All of them looked confused "Look we all have the money to get a custom make dress and suit. I have an idea. We got the money !!" I said and they still look confused "We can stand beside each other a our clothes can say we got the money!! Telling Suge we have his money but the press will just think we rich" I said "There's one problem dumbass we don't have his money" Dre said "I know we are going to trick him and Ariana while Suge is also at the met I want you to attack on of the people watching Kai and try to put the blame on someone else to throw him off our trail. We are going to hurt him piece by piece and when he finds out you set him up it going to be to late.