Chapter 8 - Water and Wind

Start from the beginning

The island had a beautiful grassy field that was very nice to walk through. Something the city didn't have. The sun is shining, the air is cleaner, and there is such a bright side to this trip. As the two boys watched Tohka look in all directions while moving forward, wind started to pick up. At a dangerous rate at that. The winds were rapid as the three of them sat down to the ground. The sky was turning dark grey. 

"What's happening?" Cried Tohka. 

"Is it a quake?" Asked (FN).

"The alarm isn't going off. Something's not right?" Called Shido. 

In the sky were two bolts of lightning. Strange thing is, they weren't shooting down as they normally would. These two bolts of lightning kept hitting each other horizontally up above. Clashing and going to the other side. Joisting rather. Starting left and right and ending in different directions. 

"Shido, that a spirit? AST?" Called (FN).

"I don't know."

There was one final clash. The impact this time struck the ground. Everyone hit the deck. Then nothing. It all finished. Odd. The bolts of lightning stopped. The wind was dying down. Two girls descended downward for a landing. They looked pretty identical to one another. There were slight differences, but they looked like sisters. They were arguing. About what? The three didn't have a clue.

< Boys. Can you hear me. I had an interruption. > It was Reine on the call. 

"What's up?" Asked Shido.

< Location? >

"Good question." Sighed (FN).

One of the girls seemed angry. "I'm going to win. I'm going to wipe that look off your face and win this once and for all!" 

The two girls were definitely spirits. The matching unique purple dresses, the lock and chains around their necks, and that wind had to be spirit power. The two were charging up their energy and ready to go again. Could they be stopped?

"Can we not?" (FN) shouted. 

"Hm?" The one to the right of the three of them looked over. "A human?"

"Observation. I believe I see three." Said the other sister.

"What are you doing here? Depending  your answer I'll decide how to act." Threatened one of the sisters. 

"Uhhh..." Well (FN), uh is not an answer. 

"Question? Why are we threatening one of the humans?" The sister on the left looked emotionless as she looked at her sister puzzled. 

"Ugh. This changes nothing." Then she started to think. "Waaait a second. There's two human boys. We've had one-hundred battles. Right?"

"Correction. We have."

"How about one more trial that we haven't tried before?"

"Curious. What is it?"

The girls eyed the two boys. They were checking them out. The hair, the posture, and those faces. It seemed to be going in a completely new direction. Was it good what they had in mind next? The girls seemed to be having certain thoughts. 

The sister on the right smirked. "One last trial. Seduction. We have two human boys. Let's see who is the first one to fall for one of us."

The other sister nodded. "Confirmation. Agreed. I'll even have you pick."

"Ha. Foolish. Tell you what. I'll take the one on the left." She turned to (FN). "Hello handsome, my name's Kaguya."

"Ummm,"

< Remember your training. > Called Reine at the right time.

"I'm (FN). Nice to meet you." (FN) was a little nervous, but happy that there was a girl that wanted to be with him. It was going to be a mutual experience. She needs him for this trial. He needs her for experience. It just seems to help everyone out. 

"Greetings." Said the other girl to Shido. "I am Yuzuru."

(FN) smiled. Technically I'm a single man. But man Shido, I was just expecting one girl. Good luck with Tohka and Origami. Reine might have to step in. But I'm kind of lost on this one. Where to now? I mean, I hope there's a plan.

< Alright boys. Bring them back to the hotel. I have a plan to have them stay. Meet your new transfer students. And make sure you got the names right. Because they're going to be here for a while. Don't worry, I'll be around. >

Starting to wonder if she can read minds or not. Something in that nature. 

~~~~~

It does seem all too convenient. Wrong?

And, it's not cheating. Don't look too much into it.

-Rel