"Fuck," he gasped as you ran your thumb over his slit, spreading the pre-cum all over him.

You wrapped your hand around him and slowly pumped him. You licked your lips and slowly brought your mouth close to his cock before opening your mouth and taking him in. You bobbed your head up and down as he let out soft whimpers. Almost like he was struggling not to erupt into loud, erotic moans.

He did, however, let out a little groan as you reached your hand up to massage his balls.

"H-harder," Saiko moaned, his authoritative tone undermined by the crack in his voice. You still obeyed, hollowing out your cheeks and sucked harder. The hand that had pushed your head down began to tangle its fingers in your hair. You bobbed your head a bit faster and this time, he moaned loudly as the pleasure caught up to him.

"S-stop," he begged.

You smirked, swirling your tongue around his tip and hummed. The added stimulation caused Saiko to buck his hips. You continued to suck until eventually he got his breath back,

"Stop it, I mean it."

You rose up, moving back to straddle him again so that your faces were opposite each other again. You looked at him, curiosity etched onto your face as you leaned down to kiss him, making him taste himself on your lips. Are my skills not good enough for him? Nobody else complained.

"If you do that any more, I'm gonna cum in your mouth. And I don't want to do that... I wanna cum inside of you," he explained, his firm yet raspy voice causing you to let out an involuntary whine.

Again, you found yourself underneath him, your entire body trembling in anticipation. Saiko positioned himself in front of you before asking,

"You're on the pill, right?"

You nodded your head, not bothering to risk words because you were sure none would come out. He hadn't even touched you yet and he already had you like this.

"Good girl," he muttered and without warning, he was buried deep inside you without any prep but the pre-cum slowly leaking out of you was enough lubrication.

You screamed slightly, making Saiko smirk triumphantly. Cocky bastard. Hot cocky bastard.

Saiko continued to thrust in and out of you and you dug your nails into his back, raking them down as you muttered out curses.

His finger nails dug into your hips as he thrusted into you even harder. You were sure that you were going to struggle to walk afterwards.

"Please, don't stop," you moaned.

He buried his head in your neck and you ran your hands through his uncharacteristically, messy hair. Saiko's teeth nipped at your neck and he sucked harshly, it would sure enough leave a mark. You were a moaning mess beneath him as you grew closer to your climax, presumably doing wonders for his ego but you didn't care.

All you cared about was pleasure as Saiko hit your sweet spot with every thrust. The two of you had only known each other a day and it was like he knew exactly how your body worked. Every place to kiss, every spot to hit.

"You feel so good around me, baby," Saiko affirmed in a breathy voice, pulling away from your neck to instead rest his forehead against yours. You couldn't help yourself. You pressed your lips together in a hot, searing kiss. It meant nothing, of course, only to aid with your orgasm.

The knot in your stomach tightened and your nails dug a little deeper into his lean back. You squeezed your eyes shut. "Please, Saiko... Please make me cum," you mumbled against his lips, the pleasure dulling your ability to speak coherently.

Saiko pulled away with another smug smirk, before leaning in again to whisper in your ear,

"Go on, baby, cum for me. All over my dick. Scream my name," he commanded.

Just like that, you came with a loud scream of his name. Before Saiko could offer a witty comment, he groaned deeply. You could tell he was close too, his thrusts growing sloppier and sloppier.

It wasn't too long before he finished inside you, filling you up with his warm, sticky cum. As you lay there, attempting to recover from the earth-shattering orgasm you had just experienced, Saiko retrieved your underwear from the floor and gently slipped it onto you, before anything could leak out of you. Saiko gazed at you for a moment before placing a soft kiss to your lips.

He sat up, redressing himself before glancing over to you,

"You have ten minutes to make yourself presentable and leave. I don't want you in my home any longer than you've already been."

"What?" you spat, your voice scratchy from the screaming, snapping back to reality as you remembered who exactly you were with. You sat up, leaning on your elbows as you stared at him. His blunt tone completely contrasting the soft look he had just given you seconds before.

Ignoring your outburst, a shirtless Saiko turned to you.

"What's your name?" he asked, reaching into his pocket and pulled out a stack of money, too much for you to count with your partially scrambled brain as he offered it to you.

Your head slammed back against the pillow, and you ran your hands down your face as you groaned internally.

Of course. He didn't know my name yet. I just had sex with someone who doesn't even know my name. Good job, Y/n. One annoyingly arrogant smile and everything that you stand for goes out the window.

Forcing yourself to look him in the eye before answering, "L/n... Y/n L/n."

Saiko hummed in acknowledgement but you had already thrown the money back at him, hitting the boy straight in the shoulder.

"Fuck you," you yelled, sitting up completely and not caring that you were still fully nude. You were pissed. "I'm not a fucking prostitute. I've already told you that I don't want your money."

The look on Saiko's face was clear that he didn't think he had done anything wrong. "Then why?" he asked quietly, his eyebrows knitting together.

"Because I wanted to, asshole." You rolled your eyes as you picked up your clothes from the floor. Wordlessly, you got dressed and left without saying a word to Saiko, who stood there awkwardly. As if he couldn't believe someone didn't want him just for his money for once.

Your legs trembled as you rushed back to the elevator and out of the big, main gate of Saiko's mansion, avoiding all eye contact with the staff.

You walked down the street a bit more, mentally punching yourself.

I thought I was stronger than that. I have standards, right? And someone like Metori Saiko doesn't conform to those standards, right? So what if that might have been the best orgasm I've ever had? It's never going to happen again, so...

You checked your phone, you still had half an hour before you had planned to meet up with the boy from town. You didn't bother debating whether or not you would show up. Nothing could beat what had happened to you a few minutes previous. No one was better than him. You sighed, wrapping your arms around yourself as you began to feel the chill of the evening air.

You have ruined me, Metori Saiko. And I hate you for that.