"So what is wrong? I'm confused how any of this is bad, It actually seems quite... pleasurable," she said trying to hold back a massive laugh.

"He was gonna tell me he loved me" you blurted out.

"Oh my god" her eyes went wide before she adjusted her emotions according to yours which were very dull. "So that's a bad thing?"

"No...i-" you whined, "I don't know" you sighed face-palming yourself a bit. Emily put her hand on your shoulder and rubbed it a bit.

"What is so wrong with it y/n? Do you love him?" your heart fluttered at her words. You loved him, and you damn well knew it too.

"Yes," you said "but he didn't actually say it to me, He started to, and then Garcia called him, and we haven't spoken since, and now I'm scared he doesn't actually mean it, or that he regretted it." you heart beat faster in nervousness and you rambled your words faster and faster as you spoke.

"what do I do? It's not like I can say it now, we are on a case? I want it to be special." you were just spewing words out as fast as you could. You finished as Emily took the coffee out of your hand and placed it on the table next to the coffee machine. She moved her hands onto your shoulders before gripping them tightly, and then completely shook you.

"Get that out of you," she said before she handed the coffee back to you. "You need to calm the fuck down." you breathed out a breath you didn't even realize you were holding.

"If he was going to say it this morning, I guarantee he will say it again. When Hotch speaks, he speaks with purpose. And I don't think I have seen him like this in a while, he is glowing like a pregnant lady." she joked

You laughed and quipped back, "I hope he isn't pregnant" you both laughed

"You'll know when the time is right. Just don't overthink it, because that is what makes you ramble. And I know that when you tell him, you want to really tell him, not just ramble it out. It'll come naturally, I promise."

"Thank you," you said back to her feeling relieved. Emily always knew the right things to say. That was her strong suit. "Of course, that is what the wine aunty is for." she quipped before she brushed past you and went to sit down.

When you walked back though, Aaron's eyes seemed to follow you. Your gaze met his. His gaze was soft and caring like he needed to apologize, but there was nothing he needed to apologize for. This time, you didn't break the contact, instead you gave him a small delicate smile. Which he reciprocated, and your body buzzed with affection.

You sat in the jet seat, your body warmed with those familiar emotions, and you wondered where you and Aaron would go from here. You fell asleep to your mind's thoughts and the slight white noise that the jet produced.

***

"What if the unsub worked in a medical facility like a vet's office, he has to have access to absurd amounts of ketamine to be able drug these men with that much ketamine," Reid asked as the team scattered to put things on the board.

A day had gone by with no leads, you were looking for a white male in his late forties who was probably 6'4 and was largely built guy. He drugged, raped, and dumped the bodies at different local parks. He was extremely disorganized and the way he treated the bodies hints that he was possibly molested as a kid. Probably by a paternal figure hence the male kidnapping.

"Garcia, how many vets offices are there in a 10 mils radius from each dumping ground," you said to the monitor that showed Garcia so brightly to you guys. You could hear her fingers clicking as she looked for places.

"I've got three" she said, "the addresses are coming your way my pretties. Garcia out" she pressed a button and hung up leaving Aaron to do his job of ordering you guys around.