I'm never gonna leave you

It was nighttime in The Great Lake City and Sid was in her Room in the darkness in her pyjamas, crying while sleeping on her bed and she was extremely depressed.

Ronnie Anne sent her a couple of text messages just to see how she was doing, but she didn't get any replies, she felt confused, so she sneaked out of her apartment still in her pjs and went over to Sid's, but she heard some sniffles Which concerned RA as she knocks on the door gently.

"Who is it? (sniffles)" said Sid with a broken voice.

"May I come in please?" Said a familiar voice.

"Ronnie Anne?" Said Sid wiping her tears. "Come on in."

Ronnie Anne opens the door and lets herself in, still the lights are off and she closes the door behind her as she walks over to Sid who's a sobbing mess. "Hey buddy, I heard that you were crying, and I wanna know something, is everything ok?" She asked worriedly as she sat on Sid's bed, put her hand on her back and gently rubbed it.

Sid gets up and sits next to RA. "(Sniffles) do you ever get the feeling that you feel sad about losing the people you love?" Sid asked with tears still in her eyes.

"Yeah, I get the feeling, but why are you asking me this?" Ronnie Anne asks confused as she is still rubbing Sid's back gently.

"(Sniffles) I'm sorry. I'm just very upset right now. My internet friends don't wanna see me anymore because of a fight I just had, and I feel like it's all my fault." Sid said as she began crying, causing Ronnie Anne to give her a hug and put her head on her shoulder as Sid lets it all out as she hugs RA back.

"Shhhhhhh, I know, I know. I get the feeling of losing people you care for. I've been there before." Ronnie Anne said softly while still hugging her bestie.

"(Sniffles) I'm sorry, I don't mean to get upset." Sid said, trying to wipe her tears. "I just hate it when people betray me for no reason."

"Well what exactly did they do?"

"Well, I discovered that they were saying stuff about 12 is midnight in a group chat and they were saying mean things about it, saying that it was too cheesy, it made me mad. So I went on the internet and basically told everyone what they said, and after I posted it, everyone replied getting mad at me and they blocked me forever." Sid finally said, sobbing as Ronnie Anne hugged her tightly.

"Well Sid, I don't wanna be rude, but maybe you shouldn't have done that. But then again, I understand why you are upset." Ronnie Anne said, being so comforting.

"I just wish I had more support from other people." Sid said, laying her chin on Ronnie Anne's shoulder.

"Well, you have me. I'm always here to support you no matter what. Even if we had a dumb fight, I'll always care about you. Always, I'm never gonna leave you, never." Ronnie Anne said getting a bit teary.

Sid started to cry once again and hugged her best friend tighter than before. "I'll never leave you either Ronnie Anne, you're my best friend in the whole world, and I'll never forget that. I love you, buddy." Sid said with joy.

"I love you too Sid, I love you a lot, and again, no matter what happens, we'll always stick by each other's side even if we're in danger." Ronnie Anne said with a voice of an angel.

The girls pull back after a LONG hug as they look at each smiling warmly as Ronnie Anne gently wipes the tears of Sid's face.

"It's gonna be ok Sid." Ronnie Anne whispered softly.

"(Giggles) Thanks buddy." Sid smiled back at her. "(Yawns) what time is it?"

Ronnie Anne checks her phone. "It's 2:30 in the morning."

"Yeah, you should probably go back and get some sleep." Sid said putting her hand on Ronnie Anne's shoulder.

"Uhh Sid?" Ronnie Anne called out.

"Yes, Ronnie Anne?" Sid answered with a smile now.

"I was wondering if I could sleep with you for the night, just to keep you company. I know you're still sad, so I might as well be a good friend and comfort you." Ronnie Anne said rubbing the back of her head.

"I guess so, my internet friends felt like a family to me, but after what happened today, I really need someone to take care of me." Sid sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you, now let's get some rest." Said RA.

Sid slept on the left side of the bed while Ronnie Anne slept on the right side of the bed. Ronnie Anne wrapped her arms around Sid and brought her close to her chest so she could sleep on it like a pillow.

"Goodnight Sid. I love you" Ronnie Anne said as she rubbed her forehead.

"I love you too, my sweet Ronnie Anne." Sid replied as she hugged her BFF back as the two were getting comfortable in their sleep as they closed their eyes.

Sid was lucky to have someone like Ronnie Anne because she was the type of person who would always forgive her no matter what, even if they had a small fight, nothing can change that.

The End.