14: The God of Garbage

Cold. Oh my gods, why did it have to be so cold. All I wish is to be back home warm. Home. Well that is something I haven't thought about in a while. Was I ready? To go back and face the liars in my home. I shake the thought and try to catch to sleep. Unfortunately, the cold was too distracting to even focus on sleep. The shudders kept me up and left me tired.

"You know if you came here I could warm you up?" Loki stated. I Turn to face his side of the cave. I intended to roll my eyes and say no, buy my body denied and rose to walk to him. I snuggled up to his chest and try to sleep, but a question had entered my mind.

"Loki?" I asked, almost a whisper.

"What, now that you're all warmed up, you want me?" He smirked, though dark had covered it.

"What! N-no, it's just... Why?" I claimed.

"Why what?" He asked. His smirk now faded into concern. I pause for a moment and then finally let it out. 

"Why did you have to erase your memories." I said, focusing on his beautiful green orbs, his gaze on mine. His smirk came back and a chuckle had left his mouth.

"Now." as he spoke, I felt the vibrations going through his chest. Sending a wave of shudders down my spine. "How would I remember if I erased my memories?" he chuckles once more. I rolled my eyes as he embraced me tighter. I took this opportunity and snatched a kiss. 

"Please remember Loki," I placed another kiss on his, "Please". I pulled away. HIs smirk was there again but with a little more mischief.  He pulls me into a another kiss and beings to speak. 

"I remember now and I love you too." He says as he pulls me into another kiss. I hated how real this felt but it's in his name right, the God of Mischief and Lies. I pushed him off, didn't even realizing that he was on top of me. Of course he just wanted to get laid. 

"You know what, I knew I shouldn't have trust you. Even if you never erased you memories. You're still that annoying God of Garbage I met in the jail cell where you were kept." I stated as I huffed, walking towards the ship. I was a little bit confused Loki didn't yell at me but I didn't care anymore, he was never going to remember. Suddenly, he took a hold of my wrist and spun me to him. His eyes were more relaxed, more genuine. 

"Y/n..." his voice breaking a little, acting like he had found me after being separated for a long time. I didn't, couldn't, fall for his tricks again. 'No more games' I thought. I pushed him off again.

"Look, I'm going to try to fix the broken engine and..." I trailed off, thinking again if I should say it, "...after we get the thing out of Jane. We will act merely as if we were strangers. Got it." I jabbed my finger on his chest. I tried my best to hold my tears and from the looks of it, so was Loki. 'NO! Do not fall for it Y/n' I told myself. I breathed heavily as I made my way to the ship. Tears had fallen down...

"Y/n..." Loki's faint voice spoke.