8:Fight 2

I thought I was about to fall to my death but I felt a firm grip on my wrist.

"We are not finish little one" Loki grunted as he pulled me back in. I turned into my frost giant form, twisting his arm and kicked him onto the balcony. Thor had landed right beside him.

"I guess its your turn" I chuckled and proceeded to jump off the floor.

"DAD, A LITTLE HELP" I shouted as I was falling. He caught me swiftly and flew me to Captain America, Clint, and Natasha. As I hit the ground, the three of them got ready to fight me but quickly relaxed. "Oops, sorry" I apologized as I turn back to my human form.

We fought a huge group of the Chituri, but more were coming. Thankfully, Thor came and killed them all with a struck of lighting.

"What's the story upstairs" Cap asked Thor.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable" Thor responded.

"Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys" Tony said in our ear pieces.

"How do we do this" asked Natasha

"As a team" Captain answered.

"I have unfinished business with Loki" Thor said quickly.

"Yeah? Well get in line" Clint and I said in sync.

"Save it" Cap said. "Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got stark up top. He's going to need us to-"

Captain got interrupted by Banner coming in on his motorcycle. We all walk up to him as he meets us half way.

"So, this all seems horrible" Banner chuckled lightly.

"I've seen worse" Natasha cut in.

"Sorry"

"No no, we could use a little worse" Natasha said.

"Dad, we got him" I said.

"Banner?" he asked

"Just like you said" Captain cut in.

"Well tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you" Tony stated.

He then came around with the huge creature thingy.

"Dad, I don't see how that's a party"

Banner then turned into the hulk and knocked the creature out with one single punch. The Chituri started to yell uncontrollably. We formed a little circle just to give us enough time to get ready. Even more aliens came out the portal.

"Uhh, guys" I said.

"Alright Cap, Call it" Tony said.

" All right, listen up." Cap spoke up. " Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash."

"Can you give me a lift" Clint asked.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas" Tony joked and they flew off.

"Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lighting. Light the bastards up." Cap said and Thor was off. "The three of us, we stay here on the ground. We keep the fighting here. And hulk, smash"

Hulk jumped and started smashing the aliens against the buildings. As I look up, I can see Thor gather lighting and hits most of the army coming out of the portal. I turn around nd see Nat jumping off Cap's shield and onto one of the ships. We fight more and it seems that we are winning. Though I am very exhausted. Most of us were hurt and not strong enough to function but we pulled through.

"I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down." Nat spoke up.

"Do it!" Cap demanded.

"No, wait" Tony said.

"Stark, these things are still coming."

"I got a nuke coming in. Its gonna blow in less than a minute." Tony explained.

Tony flew up with the nuke and went right inside the portal.

"I love you y/n." he said, seconds before entering.

"DAD, NO!" I shouted.

I turn around and see the Chituri powering down like some switch. Captain looked at me like he was saying sorry.

"Close it" He commanded

"WHAT, NO PLEASE" I yelled at him. He pulled me into a hug while stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry Y/n. Nat close it" he said. I cried in his arms but he stood me up and pointed to the sky. It was tony.

"Son of a gun" Cap joked.

"He's not slowing down" I said.

As he almost hit the ground, Hulk caught him and placed him on the ground. We ran to him and I held his head while Thor took his helmet off.

"Dad, please wake up, please." I said in tears.

"Ple-" Before I could finish, Hulk roared as loud as he can and it woke Tony up.

"What the hell." Tony said in shock, "What the hell just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me" He bantered.

"Dad, we won" I chuckled.

Tony sighs, "All right, yay! Hurray, good job guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it."

"Dad, we're not finished just yet" I said with a soft smile.

He frowned but spoke up again, "And then shawarma after."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loki was using the small steps to get up and he turned around to see all of us surrounding him.

"If its all the same to you. I'll have that drink now" he said.

Can't help falling in love with loki(DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara