2

A few weeks later the trio go back to Hogwarts for there 8th year. When they go into the great hall Harry looks at the staff table to see if Snape is there since he was unable to meet him before hand do to the ministry watching. Severus though doesn't really seem to be paying attention and is just staring blankly at a wall. Remus is also sitting next to him and smiles at Harry. Remus is teaching transfiguration since McGonagall is now headmistress, Severus is keeping DADA, and Slughorn is still potions master. Remus is also the new head of Griffednore. Severus is staying head master of Slytherin. Mostly nothing else has changed. 

McGonagall gets the hat and stool set up just before the first years walk in. Its not tell the hat yells out what house first student is placed in that Severus jerks out of his day dreaming and claps along with the rest of the teachers. 

Harry watches Severus more than the sorting, he didn't even notice when Draco sat next to Ron. "Are you checking out my godfather?" Draco asks in a half joking tone.

"What? Godfather?" harry says looking at Draco.

Draco nods. "Severus is my godfather."

"Oh. I didn't know that."

Draco shrugs and starts talking to Ron.

"Soooo when are you going to talk to Snape about the mark?" Hermione asks glancing at the staff table.

"Tomorrow after classes." Harry says glancing as well.

Severus glances at Remus then looks at Harry knowing hes been staring at him for a while. Severus starts to get annoyed and takes one more bite of food then leaves the hall hoping not to be followed. its bad enough having to sit by the mutt. 

Severus blinks and rubs his eyes as he goes down to the dungeons feeling himself dissosiate (i cant spell). Severus bites his lip ans goes into his room.

Severus sighs and shakes his head going to the bathroom avoiding looking at the mirror knowing itll make the dissosiation worse. He gets through his nightky routine and goes to sleep.

The next day Severus wakes up and goes through his mornong routine and goes to breakfast running his fingers over Harrys name wondering wjem hell need to confront him.

He sits ij his spot next to Lupin pulling his sleeve down so Lupin wont notice.

"Hiding somthing?" Remus asks but gets no answer.  "Why dont you put aside your grudge? We are co workers now and it turns our we were on the same side."

"You smell like dog." Severus mumbles.

Remus frowns and leaves Severus alone sinve he clearly isnt going to talk to him.

Severus looks at Harry feeling like he us being watched and it turns out Harry is.

DADA Is Harrys last class for the day and is ecited thay he can just stay behind to talk to Severus.

Harry and Hermione sit at the same table since ron wants to sit with draco. Severus walks in and begins talking

About halfway through class Harry notices that Severus is trailing off and staring blankly at a wall. Severus then stands a little straiter and crosses his arms leaning slighly on his desk. Then just continues on as normal.

When class ends Hermione and Ron leave Harry to talk to Severus. Everyone leaves and Harry goes up to Severus desk. "Proffesore?" Harry says

Severus looks at him glancing at Harrys wrist. "Yes Mr. Potter?"

"Did you know about the soulmate thing?" Harry asks touching the name on his wrist.

Severus nods. "I do. Didnt know untill a few weeks ago but now i do."

Harry nods. "What do you want to do about it?"

"Im not sure... do you want to be my soulmate?" Severus asks.