Enemies or lovers?

"I hate You!" Adrian shouted at Luka after Luka tore up his homework.

"Oh, boo hoo get over it!" Luka pushed pass Adrian followed by Kim and Julika who both mouthed 'sorry'.

Adrian friend Nino ran to Adrian "are you okay dude?" He asked Adrian who was picking up the stuff that had fallen on the ground.

"Yes and no" Adrian replied standing up with the help of Nino "he tore my history homework" Nino sighed looking at Adrian with sympathy. "Come on dude let's go to class the homework is due on Wednesday you still have two days to do it again" Adrian shook his head. "I have a copy in my locker just in case something like this happens"

Adrian said as both him and Nino walked to class, they where soon greeted by their friends, " what happened to You?" Alya asked, "Luka" Adrian grunted walking into class.

As he walked into class Adrian saw a familiar face in Nino's seat which was right next to his, it was Luka this shocked him since Luka was not in the 10th grade he was in the 12th. "Today Miss Williams has gone to her doctors appointment so her class split up into different classes and we get Luka and Josh" Ms bustier explained.

"Nino since Luka has taken your seat please take a seat next to Julika since rose is not here today" she instructed him, he walked to his assigned seat.

"Why are you doing in this seat?" Adrian wrote on a live of paper and gave it to Luka, Luka read it before writing something on it.

"I wanted to sit close to my boyfriend is that too much to ask for?" He gave the piece of paper back to Adrian before looking at his book his right we looking at Adrian, he saw Adrian blush as he read the message.

As he walked writing Luka felt something hold his hand, he looked down and saw it was Adrian's hand. He looked at Adrian who was smiling, he took both their hands and put it on his lap.