(Side Story) Takeshi (Gian) Gouda

1 Month Later After Nobita's Death

4PM

Gian's Mother: Takeshi, can you open the A/C for me? It's getting hotter here.

Gian Gouda: Ok, just let me finish cleaning.

Gian's Mother: Huh? I never seen or heard him cleaning his mess yet.

Gian opened the door and goes to the living room to turn on the A/C. Suddenly, Suneo arrives at Gian's front door and knocked. His mother saw Suneo and he ask:

Suneo Honekawa: Is Gian here? I want to talk to him importantly.

Gian's Mother: Oh, he's upstairs. Let me call him. Takeshi! Suneo is at the front door and he wants to talk to you something important.

Gian quickly runs downstairs and goes outside and finds Suneo.

Gian Gouda: Suneo, what's up? Why are you calling me?

Suneo Honekawa: We need to go to the vacant lot and there's something I wanna show you.

Gian Gouda: Oh, right... that.

Suneo and Gian walks outside of the city and heads straight to the vacant lot. The vacant lot is now a kids playground and the two boys goes at the right corner as Suneo is about to speak.

Suneo Honekawa: Gian, do you remember now? This spot. This spot is where we went too far on bullying Nobita.

Gian Gouda: I was really ashamed of myself and yeah, I fully remember. We ripped the grocery money and we really thought that was his allowance. This spot hear will haunt me in fears as I stand here too long.

They both looked up at the afternoon clear orange sky and thinks about Nobita. They tried really hard to forget the brutal bullying, but their minds will stuck inside forever. They stand really still like a statue for a few hours and at 7PM. Suneo and Gian's mother are outside looking for them. Once they reached the vacant lot, they found them sitting in the grass right corner silently.

Suneo's Mother: Suneo! There you are.

Gian's Mother: Takeshi! Where have you been?!

Suneo's Mother: You're gonna catch a cold and how long have you guys been there far too long??

Suneo Honekawa: Mom, this is our punishment... what we did to Nobita is worse than the other days we bullied him.

Gian Gouda: I really agree with that, Suneo. We were devastate ad.

Suneo's Mother: Suneo...

Gian's Mother: Takeshi... I never raised you to become a bully! This is what happens when you bully the person too far. Nobita is a great boy and you ruined his life! He also helped me with the store sometimes and unlike you, Takeshi, don't even know how to handle Nobita as friend.

Suneo's Mother: Even you, Suneo. I never also taught you to become a bully too. You and Gian are almost the same. Nobita is gone no more, long gone. I was also devastated after hearing the news that says "Run away boy fell into a hard cliff" months ago and I did not realized it's Nobita. I was crying so hard seeing you friend died in such a young age.

Suneo Honekawa: I'm sorry, mom. I was really jealous because he has a robot friend, Doraemon.

Gian Gouda: Me too. I'm sorry, mom.

Jaiko Gouda: Big brother, where are you?!

Gian Gouda: Jaiko...

Jaiko Gouda: Big brother, I've been looking all over for you! It's 7PM!

Gian Gouda: Your big brother is sad right now.

Suneo's Mother: Suneo, we have to go now.

Gian's Mother: Same goes for you, Takeshi. We don't like you standing there all alone in the dark that night.

That night, it's raining and we can see Gian is already in bed. Suddenly, Spirit Nobita appeared and saw Gian. He never said anything as he stares at him sleeping looking really tired. Nobita reached out of his pocket and placed a secret letter right beside him and fades away. 

The next sunny morning, Spring season has come to an end, as summer arrives. Gian wakes up from his nap and opens the window. Gian's mother opened the door to check her son.

Gian's Mother: Good morning Gian, did you sleep really well? I was really worried about you last night with you and Suneo. What's this Gian? A letter?

Gian Gouda: Huh?? That's not mine, but let me open it. Someone must have deliver us the wrong address.

Gian opened the letter and founds a very familiar hand writing and still reads it.

Hello Gian,

Did you miss me? Well, I miss you too. About last night, don't punish yourself just because of your harsh bullying in the vacant lot few months ago. I was really sad seeing you doing that kind of move as I closely watching you guys all saddened, especially your mother Gian. She was really worried about you. Just to let you know, always be happy, never bully anyone again, cause the anger can affect your entire life too.

Stays truly,

Nobita Nobi

Gian read the whole letter and wipes his teary eye. Gian's mother came closer and asked what is wrong.

Gian's Mother: What's wrong, Takeshi? Whose letter is that?

Gian Gouda: It's from Nobita, mom. He made me a better person, not to bully anyone no more. I'm fully happy about it. Even Nobita is gone, I'll make sure I'll remember him as a friend, forever.

Gian's Mother: That's good, Takeshi. I'm glad you're finally changing from all the bullies you pulled through in the past.

Gian Gouda: Thank you very much, Nobita. I promise I won't let you down.

Gian's Side Story Ended