Kɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ × ʏ/ɴ

Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:
•Tʀᴀɴsɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʏ/ɴ (FTM)
•ʏ/ɴ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʀᴀɴsɪᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴋɪʀɪ.

You sighed scratching the back of your neck. You slept with your binder on again and your ribs were starting to hurt. Kiri appeared to be sleep so you thought it would be ok to take it off for a little bit. You crawled out of bed making your way to the bathroom. "Goodness. At least I can breathe now." You reached for one of kiri's bigger shirts so it would make your chest appear smaller. "Hm, I guess this will do for now." You heard Kiri wake up from his peaceful slumber. "Dang it, where do I hide the binder" you mumbled to yourself before sticking it in a the cabinet filled with towels. Kiri stumbled into the bathroom half awake. "Morning, sweetheart!" He said planting a kiss on your forehead. "Haha, morning love." You were relieved he didn't catch you. "Did you want to shower together this morning? I think I heard you say your back and chest hurt so I could rub and wash it for you in the shower." Eijiro always cared for you and it made you all warm inside but you were scared he would stop if you told him you were trans. "Sure, I'd like that." You replied softly staring at the ground. "Great! I'll get the tower, you run the water." He said reaching for the cabinet. "WAIT! NO!" You yelled remembering the binder was in the cabinet. As he creaked open the cabinet the binder fell. "What is this y/n? Is this a binder?" Kiri said bending down to pick it up. "I'm so sorry, I should've told you sooner. I just didn't want you to hate me and-" he cut you off with a kiss "Y/n. I love you no matter what. You could've told me plus it would've been helpful to know so I didn't misgender you." He pulled you into a tight embrace. "Please tell me these things sooner, especially this. Your pronouns are he/him now, correct?" You nodded as a way to say yes. "Okay, good to know. I support you! How about we take that shower and I'll message your back and near your ribs. You should take a break from the binder so you don't cause any further damage." He said gently rubbing areas of your back. "Can we save up for surgery?" You asked looking at his beautiful eyes. "Of course we can. Now, let's give you some nice caring for!" You two enjoyed a nice hot shower and you got to enjoy Eijiro's special backrub!