Dᴇᴋᴜ × Y/N

Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ-
•POC Y/N
•Pᴏssɪʙʟʏ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ :/

"Hey y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to have a picnic date on a hill? We can go get snacks!" Deku  asked clearly blushing. "Of course we can! Did you want to go now?" Deku perked up his head.

"YES! I mean if you want to or we can go later unless you want to go now which might be best before it rains but you might be busy-" you cut him off before he goes on a rambling spree, "Let's go now! We can buy a nice picnic blanket when we get snacks." Deku laughs and rubs the back of his neck.

---

"Mmm, so many snacks" you were trying to decided between the many choices. "Hey Deku can we try the thing where you take a scoop of cake into a cup?" You yelled to Deku who was down at the end of the isle. "Sure! I'll go get it, don't worry I remember your favorite!"

He said running off toward the cake area. You felt someone push you out of the way, "Excuse me?" You said annoyed. "You're excused." They said sarcastically. "You literally just pushed me, the least you can do is apologize." You said brushing yourself off. "I don't need to apologize you were in the way." You were pissed off. "Do you not know how to use your words?" You stared at them

"People like you clearly don't understand manners so why waste my time. Not to mention you are dusting what off? That dirt is your skin." Right when you were about to tell them off, Deku steps in front of you. "People like...who? Truly it's people like you who don't understand manners. If you think being racist is an excuse your messed up in the head!" The person scoffed and stormed off. "Tch, sorry y/n. I'll try to report them, I promise. I got the cake and special cups though!" You grabbed the snacks you wanted.

"Thanks Izuku. I don't understand people like that, let's just go. I'll get the blanket on the way out since it's by the registers." After you and Deku paid he reported the person who was being disrespectful to you which caused them to get banned from ever coming back to the store.

You and Deku finally got to the hill where you two placed everything down. "It so peaceful here" Deku said handing you a cup. "Yeah. Very calming after that argument, cheers!" You said clincking your cups with cake in them.