Chapter 33

The next day.....
In school....

Aquarius's POV
Aw why did Gemini tell that to Scorpio! He is with Libra. Why is it like everyone likes her and I'm still a single gal? Everyone chases her. Leo and Taurus chased her but she chose Scorpio because he is hotter then them. Why no guy likes me?
*me looking into the mirror*
'Am I too awesome for guys?'
'Don't worry Aquarius! Choose self love'

Me then getting inside the classroom.
Me: "Hey guys!! What's up with you all? "
"Hey Aquarius babe! ", Aries hugged me and Sagittarius too.
"Aquarius, are you avoiding me? C'mon I'm sorry now", Gemini apologized.
"So, how many of you love me?", I asked. I just felt like a silly person.
"We all love you, Aqua", Sagittarius came and hugged again. Gemini and Aries too.
"You all are awesome ", I said.

Leo's POV
I just entered the classroom and saw everyone hugging Aquarius. I smiled at them.
"Hey y'all! " *high five with Sagittarius*
"So what's tomorrow? ", Aquarius asked.
No one said a word then Gemini spoke.
"Tomorrow is Friday"
"I know that too but I'm asking what's special thing is in tomorrow? "
"Your first day in this school? ", Sagittarius just guessed.
"Nope", Aquarius was slowly getting pissed.
Everyone don't know but then I suddenly realize the dates.
"Aquarius? Oh my God!! Tomorrow is yo-", my mouth covered. How bad! She was so excited to hear and my mouth got covered. Sagittarius took me outside.

He said, "We all know that tomorrow is her birthday but we need to pretend it like we don't remember anything "
"Ooooo so that's the thing! "
Then he went inside. I came in too.
"You all don't remember? Such bad people in my life ", she went out.

No One's POV
During class....
The teacher, "Aquarius! I don't see your textbook "
"Uh teacher, I just forgot"
"Why didn't you forget to bring the bag then? Why didn't you forget to come to class? "
"......", she looked down.
"Get out! "
"The day is really bad!! ", she muttered.

Aries was sitting with Cancer.
"Hey, can you meet me after the class behind the hall room? ", he asked.
"Why? "
"Please come"
"But why? "
"You'll know after you come"

Libra and Pisces were sitting together. Scorpio and Capricorn sat behind.
Libra suddenly felt a leg on her leg. Scorpio was teasing her. His leg went up.
Pisces asked Libra, "Are you okay? "
"Yeah", she smiled and said.

The teacher gave a home task. Sagittarius did not get the total idea of what is really need to do. He was nearest to Gemini, Libra and Pisces. Since Gemini was busy in talking with Leo, so he decided to ask Libra.
"Hey, Libra! "
"Yeah"
"What's the home work actually ?"
She told him the home work.
Scorpio was still touching her legs. She turned back to him and said, "Stop it! "
He chuckled. He asked Pisces, "Pisces, can I sit in your place? You can sit in my place"
"Oh ok"
Pisces went behind and sat with Capricorn, "Hey! "
"Hey, Cappy! "
"So, how is it going with Taurus? "
"Fine", *blushes*.
"What about you? With Virgo... "
"Yeah it's fine"

"So....", he initites and slowly touches her hands.
"Scorpio!! ", she blushes.
He gets closer and starts rubbing her hand.
Capricorn says, "Romance in the class! Be careful! "
Scorpio continues to stare at her.

The class got over. Aquarius came in. Aries and Cancer got disappeared. Taurus went to talk to Pisces while Capricorn went near Virgo. Scorpio and Libra were still together, like she was still blushing hard. Leo, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aquarius were talking to each other. They see Libra with Scorpio, sitting very close to each other. Sagittarius patted Leo's shoulder.
"Does it bother you, dude? ", Sagittarius asked.
"Nope I'm fine with it ", Leo answered after some silence .

At the canteen....
One guy:- Hey sexy! *touches butt*
*Gets slapped*. The girl:- 'Pervert!!!'
At the same time Sagittarius enters the canteen with the others. Suddenly one guy accidentally spills coffee in his shirt.
"Duuuuddde!! ", Sagittarius:- 😬😬
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry ", the guy apologized and went.
"It's okay. It's fine but still can't you see? ", he scolded but saw Cancer instead.
"Were you scolding me? "
"No! No! "
Gemini arrives.
"Hey hun! "
*Sees Cancer*
"Why are you with her? "
"No, she just... "
"It's okay. Let's go now. I'm sorry Cancer but we've to go now"

Aries holded Cancer's hand and took her behind the hall room.
"It's so dark here Aries! "
"Aries?? "
"Aries! ", started shouting.
"Please come back. I'm afraid", she starts panicking.