I began to cry silently. I couldn't control it. To the sudden connection with the door, I got a strong headache and felt dizzy. I fell to my knee, not being able to stand anymore.

,,Never do anything if I didn't tell you to." He stated angrily.

I put my hand on the back of my head and held it. Blood was dripping down my fingers. It was dropping from my fingers onto the floor and my eyebrows furrowed in pain.

He pulled me up by my collar and stared deeply into my eyes.

Then I remembered. I focused on him and tried to control the pain in my body. He looked a little shocked, which I assumed would be because of my eye colour.

Suddenly, he let go of me and screamed in pain as he fell to ground. I ran to Draco and helped him up.

The man tried to catch his breath as the pain stopped. His breathing was clearly audible.

,,Are you alright? Are you alright, Draco? Say something. Anything." I sat him up and held him in my arms, looking at him worried. ,,What did he do to you? Tell me, Draco." I said and he still was breathless, trying to catch it. He couldn't get words out.

The man must've done something else before I came. This impossibly happened just because he held the back of his neck. ,,Draco, I promise you I'll get us out. We will do this, together. We will get out of here, of this life, together." I said, my eyes turning glassy.

,,B-" he tried to get out. I held his cheeks to encourage him and raised my eyebrows. ,,Behind-" he tried to say something.

I furrowed my eyebrows. ,,Behind?"

Suddenly, a hard something connected itself with my head from behind me. I fell on my chest and Draco on his back, since I'm not holding him anymore.

I looked at him and rolled to my side and wanted to stand up, but he kicked my leg and I fell again.

,,Do you have an idea against who you're using your powers?!" He yelled in my face. ,,Must be a family inheritance." He grinned.

,,Family what? I have no family you idiot." I spat and his grin fell.

He held me by my collar and dragged me upwards.

,,Do you actually know who you're talking to?!" He whispered angrily, nearly exploding in anger.

,,Don't you understand? Obviously not." I rolled my eyes and he slapped me across the face.

Once again, I was on the floor. Holding my into a bruise turning cheek and standing up slowly.

,,You can't talk to me like that, understood?!" He yelled. ,,Can't talk to your father like that!" He shouted and I froze.

I looked at him with my face, which was covered with the strand of my hair and closed my eyes.

I tried to process what was happening and to control my feelings. I can't faint. I told myself. Not now. I couldn't hear anything anymore, except my own voice. After thinking for a few second with my eyes closed, I opened them back again and raised my fist.

My fist connected with my father's jaw and he fell to ground. I groaned due to the added pain in my wrist and walked towards Draco, just one of my feet being completely stable.

I walked to him, groaing. My head hurt, was bleeding. My fist tingled. My cheek burned.

I walked towards Draco and with all the power in my body I had left, I helped him up and threw his arm around my shoulder.

,,You ok?" I asked and he nodded.

,,Y-you?" He managed to get out and I nodded either.

While passing my fath- the man, I kicked him as hard as I could.

We exited the Manor.

,,There are brooms." Draco pointed at the brooms weakly and I grabbed one.

We both wanted to fly back to Hogwarts, but it was kind of risky, since I wasn't even allowed to leave.

I went to the next close hospital and they took care of both of us. Later that day I fell asleep.

-----

I woke up to a grey ceiling, as well as a grey room and still felt a little bit of the pain.

I turned my head and Draco was already looking at me, smiling.

,,I'm sorry." He whispered.

,,Don't be sorry, Draco. It wasn't your fault." I smiled and his smile fell, tears visible in his eyes.

,,I'm sorry for causing you those awful things. I had to watch him doing that to you. That was the most awful torture,(y/n). Watching him causing you pain again and again, while I'm on the ground, watching, unable to help. Unable to save you. Unable to protect you at all costs." He stated, looking outta the window.

,,It's over now." I whispered and put my arm out.

He looked at it and put his out as well.

We interwined our fingers and looked each other in the eyes.

,,No matter what happens, I love you forever, (y/n)." He said seriously, not smiling at all.

I gave him a warm smile. ,,I love you too, Draco."

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Thank u so so much for 2.66k reads, 162 votes and everything else, that's insane!! <3

Hope you enjoyed <3