15

Third Persons POV

"Here you go Chaeryeong, they said you need to finish it" Yeji said as she carefully places the packed lunch on the folding table.

"Oh, okay" Chaeryeong said and stared at the food. Yeji went back to the couch and scrolled down her phone.

Chaeryeong can't actually move her hands and arms properly since she doesn't have enough strength to do it. Chaeryeong doesn't really want to bother Yeji but she doesn't have any choice.

"Umm, unnie" Chaeryeong called out softly

"Huh? oh uh what?" Yeji asked as she looks at the other girl.

"I can't umm- I need help in eating this" Chaeryeong shyly said

"Oh, my bad" Yeji said and put her phone back in her pocket and then went near Chaeryeong.

Yeji carefully spooned some food and fed it to Chaeryeong little by little. She just kept staring at Chaeryeong as the girl happily munches her food.

This can kill me Yeji thought

They finished in about a couple of minutes and then Yeji went off to write someting in her notebook while Chaeryeong went off to sleep for a while.

As Yeji got finished with the homework, someone got inside the ward. She suddenly stood up and then saw Chaeryeong's sister.

"Oh, Yeji, nice to see you here" Chaeyeon said and smiled as she was holding onto Nako.

Nako waved shyly at Yeji and Yeji just bowed at them.

"Thanks for watching over Ryeong for me, you can go back to school now" Chaeyeon said and Yeji nodded.

She got all of her things and drove back going to school. She was almost scolded by the guard, just in time, a teacher explained so Yeji was able to get in back the school without any trouble.

When she got back she was instantly greeted by Ryujin and Lia.

"So? what happened?" Ryujin asked with a teasing grin

"What do you mean what happened?" Yeji asked confusingly

"You know, you and Ryeong" Lia added and chuckled

"I don't know with you guys" Yeji scoffed as she rolled her eyes and continued to walk

"Yah! you have to tell us something" Ryujin said as she was chasing Yeji.

"I have nothing to say" Yeji said coldly and quickly went to her class. She has a different class which was the same time which her and Chaeryeong usually attends to.

"Oh, Ms. Hwang, just in time" the teacher said as Yeji went inside the classroom

"What is it Miss?" Yeji asked

"I would like you to give this to Ms. Lee, I know that you might be busy but Ms. Choi and Ms. Shin have other things to do. Please hand this to Ms. Lee tomorrow. Tell her to atleast finish the activity and just turn it over okay?" the teacher said

"Nae Ms. Suzy" Yeji said and bowed as she got the papers from the teacher. She went to her seat and listened. It was her first time taking notes. Well she thought that Chaeryeong would have needed it.

"Ooh, Hwang Yeji is finally taking notes" Yves joked and Yeji just rolled her eyes

"Yah! you stoopid, she's smart duh" Chuu said as she hitted Yves' head

"So, are you bringing Chaeryeong as your pair for the trip next month?" Yves asked

"What do you mean?" Yeji asked as she was fixing her things