II

"Sam?" I called out. 

The flowers in the meadow were in full bloom and the air was a little cold. The warm sunlight lit up the entire meadow full of tulips. Right in between the purple tulips, I saw a beautiful maiden. Her golden hair sparkled in the warm sunlight and flew gracefully in the little breeze. Her eyes sparkled like the blue sky above us. There was not a cloud in sight. 

"Sam" I said with a sigh as I walked up to her and held her hands. 

"Yeah Freddie?" she asked. 

"I've always wanted to do this Sam but, I thought I'd never get an opportunity to do so" I began.

Sam just stood there and stared at me with a vague smile. 

"Sam, I really like you. Not as friends, Not as best friends. I like you as a soulmate" I said as I got lost in her eyes.

She looked at me and blinked. 

"I.. I like you too Freddie" she said with one of the most beautiful smiles and a blush creeping up her face.

We leaned in and our lips were about to meet.

"Frednub!" a loud voice yelled at me. My face hit hard on the desk and I was brought back to reality. So much for a dream. 

"Dreaming about nub nub from galaxy wars were you? Coz that might be the only girl you might ever get" Sam said with a smirk.

I rubbed my head and stood up. 

"NO!" I yelled. "And it's NUG NUG!" 

Sam shook her head. "Nobody cares Freddo!"

"Well maybe SOME people DO!" I said. 

Carly walked up to us. "No body cares about galaxy wars Freddie" she said backing her best friend up.

"Yes ma'am" I said rolling my eyes.

"Funny how you'd agree with Carly" Sam said as she glared at me.

"Funny you'd say that" I said.

"Nyeeh!" she sneered and I sneered right back. 

"Oh and Sam?"

"Yeah Fredwardo?" Sam asked. She comes up with nicknames faster than she can say your own name.

"NUG NUG IS A BOY!" I said.

"Then maybe you should learn to be one from him!" she said.

Carly chuckled and sat in her seat as she saw Ms. Briggs coming in.

"Ugh" Sam groaned. "I can't listen to this old dweeb yap along for the next hour!" she said referring to Ms. Briggs.

"But, you never listen" I said. "All you do is sleep" 

With that golden hair falling over your face as though it wants to keep me away from you even though it never succeeds

"Touché Benson" She said. 

"Oh well..." she said as she opened her books.

"Night Boy"

I chuckled and smirked. "Night" 

Princess Puckett.

I am so sorry for making this chapter SO SMALL!

And, did I get you Seddiers in the first part? XD

Also, I guess I forgot, the Italics are Freddie's thoughts :)

Also, do tell me how you are liking the story so far! The chapters after this are all going to be WAY longer than this one ^^

Till next time!

Hayley Prescott