Chapter 3

Piper POV

I walk outside being followed by everyone in the Zeus Cabin holding cameras. I walk towards the Big House finding Chiron on the porch. "Hello Piper, what can i do for you?" He asks. "You will now run around camp shouting party ponies rule! Go party ponies! I'm a party pony!" Piper charmspeaked. Chiron started running around camp shouting "PARTY PONIES RULE! GO PARTY PONIES! I'M A PARTY PONY!" I turned around and saw everyone laughing their asses off. "THIS SO GOING ON YOUTUBE!" Travis shouted. "PIPER MCLEAN! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Chiron shouted. "Uh oh. I guess i gotta go." Piper said sounding worried. "PIPER!" "IM COMING PARTY PONY!" Piper yelled. "PIPER MCLEAN DO NOT CALL ME THAT AFTER WHAT YOU DID!" Chiron shouted back. As Piper was walking towards Chiron she heard Emma say "I GOT AN IDEA! Last one lasting wins! Like since Piper got in trouble she's out! LAST MAN OR WOMAN STANDING WINS!" "Great idea!" Annabeth said.

Emma POV

As we were walking back to Cabin 1# (Zeus Cabin) I asked "So who's gonna take Piper's turn?" " Since you asked why not you take it?" Percy said. We entered the Zeus Cabin and sat on the floor while Thalia, Jason and Melissa sat on their beds. "Ok, truth or dare Melissa?" I asked. "Dare" She answered. "I dare you to zap the first person that passes you" i said. "Fine" Melissa said walking outside. She stood there waiting for someone to pass her. We waited about 5 minutes until Clarisse (Anita's sister) passed Melissa. She ran to Clarisse and zapped her with just a touch on her shoulder. Clarisse froze and stood there then turned about looking like she was about to kill Melissa. Melissa ran as fast as she could to the Zeus Cabin. Clarisse chased her like a manic. Melissa ran in the cabin and slammed the door shut locking it behind her. She breathed heavily. We all heard Clarisse banging on the door yelling "MELISSA GET OUT HERE NOW!" Melissa stepped away from the door and she lay flat on her bed terrified.